- He has a special interest in Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery, Heart Transplant, Beating heart CABG (Coronary artery Bypass Grafting), Surgery for heart defects in Children, Congenital Cardiac Surgery, and Re-do Heart surgery.
Dr. Rohit Shahapurkar is a cardiovascular and thoracic surgeon with 23+ years of experience.
- Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery,
- Beating Heart Surgeries,
- Heart Valve Surgeries,
- Lung Surgery,
- Vascular Surgeries
List of Treatments
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Treatment
- Aortic Aneurysm Repair
- Aortic Dissection Repair Surgery Cost in India
- Aortic Stent Grafting
- Aortofemoral Bypass Surgery
- Aortic Valve Replacement Cost in India
- Arterial Switch Operation
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- AV Canal repair
- Heart Bypass – Minimally Invasive CABG
- Glenn procedure
- Heart Bypass Surgery (CABG)
- Heart Implants
- Redo CABG
- Heart Surgery
- Heart Transplant
- Balloon Angioplasty
- Balloon mitral valvotomy
- Bentall procedure
- Balloon Valvuloplasty – Aortic
- Blalock-Taussig (BT) Shunt
- Cardiothoracic surgery
- Cardiac Tumour Treatment
- Carotid Artery Stenosis
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Interrupted Aortic Arch Surgery
- Femoro-Femoral Bypass
- Magnetic Activated Sperm Sorting (MACS)
- Varicose Veins Treatment
- PTE – Pulmonary Thromboendarterectomy
- Vascular Lesion Surgery
- Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD) Treatment
- VSD Closure (Adult) Surgery
- Arterial Aneurysms
- Single Bypass and Valve Replacement
- Single Ventricle Defects Surgery
- Renal Vein Thrombosis Treatment
- Device Closure- ASD VSD
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Has previously worked as Associate Professor in the Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery Department KEM Hospital
- Has also served as Assistant Professor for 5 years in Cardiovascular & Thoracic Worked as post-MS Registrar from 2001 to 2003.
- Has experience working as Registrar in Cardiac Surgery for 1 year From 2003 to 2004.
- Shahpukar has pursued his MCH in Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery in 2008 post which he worked for a year as a clinical associate in Pediatric Cardiac Surgery in Wockhardt Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai with Dr. Suresh Joshi.
- Has worked as an Assistant Professor for 5 years in Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery Department KEM Hospital & Promoted as an Associate Professor in the same department & worked there from 2014 to 2018.
- He joined Nanavati Super Speciality hospital as a full-time consultant on 1st August 2018.
- MBBS- Graduated in 1996 from Seth G.S Medical College & KEM Hospital Mumbai
- MS General Surgery – Graduated in 2001 from Seth G.S Medical College & KEM Hospital Mumbai
- Ch Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery 2008 from Seth G.S Medical College KEM Hospital, Mumbai
Achievements and Awards
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr Kulbhushan Singh Dagar is Director Neonatal & Congenital Heart Surgery at Max Healthcare, Delhi with an experience of over 16 years in the field of cardiac surgery. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.