- Dr. Giri has several publications in international and national journals.
- He has adept training in oncological surgeries from Japan and other countries as well.
- He is the recipient of several prestigious memberships such as that of the Association of Surgeons of India, Indian Association Of Surgical Oncology, and Society of surgical oncology.
Dr. Arun Giri- Dr. Giri is currently working as Director, Department of Surgical Oncology at Aakash Healthcare Super Speciality Hospital, Dwarka-New Delhi.
He has a work experience of 19 years as a medical practitioner and is known for his excellence in treating Peritoneal Surface Malignancies.
- Head & Neck,
- Peritoneal Surface Malignancies,
- VATS, and
- Minimally Invasive Surgeries.
List of Treatments
- Adenocarcinoma – Glandular Cancer Treatment Cost in India
- Carcinoma of Unknown Primary (CUP) Treatment
- Carcinoid Tumors Treatment
- Castleman Disease Treatment
- Ewing Family of Tumors Treatment
- Gestational Trophoblastic Disease (GTD) Treatment
- Temporal Lobectomy
- Metastatic Tumors Treatment
- Osteosarcoma (OS) Treatment
- Oral Cancer – Surgical
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pineal Region Tumors Treatment
- Pituitary Tumor Treatment
- Neck Dissection Surgery
- Skull Base Surgery
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma Treatment
- Testicular Implant
- Testicular Cancer Treatment
- Wilms Tumor (Nephroblastoma)
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Dr. Giri has experience of working for Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Centre New York, Medstar Washington Medical Centre, Japanese Foundation for Cancer Research, Tokyo, Japan & University Hospital, North Tees, UK.
- He has previously worked as the Senior Consultant, and Head of Department, Surgical Oncologist, Rockland Hospitals, Qutab
- Has also worked as a Consultant, Venkateshwar Hospital, New Delhi
- MBBS, 1997, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University
- MS, 1999, General Surgery, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University
- DNB, 2008, Surgical Oncology under the National Board of Examination
- Training, Surgical Oncology, Medstar Washington Medical Centre and Cancer Institute
- Training, Surgical Oncology, Japanese Foundation for Cancer Research, Tokyo, Japan.
- Training, Surgical Oncology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Centre, New York
Achievements and Awards
- Dr. Giri is a lifetime member of several prestigious organizations such as the Association of Surgeons of India, Indian Association Of Surgical Oncology, and Society of surgical oncology, in the USA.
- He has also conducted many internationally acclaimed live surgical workshops across the globe.
- He is the recipient of the ‘University Gold Medal’ for being the best surgical resident
- Giri holds a distinction in biochemistry.
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr Dinesh Khullar is the Director & Head of the Department - Nephrology & Kidney Transplant Medicine at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket with currently more than 23 years of experience. Read More
Dr. Walia is currently working as Principal Director and Head - Neurosurgery for Max Saket Complex at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket -New Delhi. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.