- Dr. Bhaghela is an award-winning Neurologist and has secured third prize in poster AOCN 16 in 2016, second prize in EEG quiz in AOCN in 2016, and the fourth prize in the poster in NCPCC in 2012 to name a few.
- He pursued his MBBS from Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, preceded by an MD in Pediatrics from Maharashtra University. Further, he completed DNB and is a Fellowship-holder in Pediatric Neurology and Epilepsy from the prestigious Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune in the year 2016.
Dr. AJIT SINGH BAGHELA- Dr. Singh is currently employed as Paediatric Neurologist at Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon.
He is an award-winning Neurologist with over 5 years of work experience as a specialist and is known for his research-centric approach.
- Neurological Problems,
- Cerebral Palsy Treatment,
- Pediatric stroke,
- Autoimmune Encephalitis, and
- Metabolic disorder.
List of Treatments
- Alzheimer’s Disease Treatment Cost in India
- Balance Disorders Treatment
- Bell’s Palsy Treatment
- Early Onset Scoliosis Surgery
- Epilepsy Treatment
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Repair of Digital Nerves
- Restless Leg Syndrome Treatment
- Sensory Ataxia Treatment
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation
- VNS implantation
- Neurolysis Procedure
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Has previously worked as the Associate Consultant, PGIMER, in the year 2017
- Associate Consultant, BVPU, in the year 2016
- Associate Consultant, BDBA Hospital, Mumbai, in the year 2015
- Associate Consultant, Bhagwati Hospital, Borivali, Mumbai, in the year 2014
- Associate Consultant, B. J. Wadia Hospital, in the year 2013
- Fellowship, Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune
- DNB, DNB board, New Delhi
- MD, Maharashtra University
- MBBS, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
Achievements and Awards
- Recipient Third prize in poster AOCN 16 in 2016
- Second prize in EEG quiz in AOCN in 2016
- Fourth prize in a poster in NCPCC in 2012
- Second prize in IAP PG quiz in 2011
- First prize in IAP UG quiz in 2009
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr Joi Mukherji is one of the top neurologists in India with over 30 years of medical experience, who is also a decorated Army officer and recipient of the Chief of Army Staff's Commendation medal. Read More
Dr. Walia is currently working as Principal Director and Head - Neurosurgery for Max Saket Complex at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket -New Delhi. Read More
Dr. Shrivastava is currently working as Senior Consultant & Director, Department of Neurology at Aakash Healthcare Super Speciality Hospital, Dwarka-New Delhi. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.