- Established in 1996, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is NABH, NABL and JCI accredited.
- It was the first hospital in India to be accredited five times in a row under JCI.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital has 52 specialties under one roof.
- Major specialities include Anaesthesia, Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, Cancer, Paediatrics, Critical Care, Emergency Care, Fetal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Interventional Radiology, IVF, Liver and Kidney Transplant, Nuclear Medicine, Nephrology, Neurosciences, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Otolaryngology (ENT), and Paediatrics, among others.
- It was the first in India to perform a Paediatric Liver Transplant in 1998.
- The hospital ranked first in Neurosciences, Renal Sciences, Oncology, Paediatrics, Gynaecology and Obstetrics & Emergency in The Times Of India Healthcare Survey 2016.
- Awarded a Special Commendation for the Golden Peacock Environment Management Award for the hospital’s environmental practices.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital
- New Delhi, India
- Established in : 1996
- Number of Beds : 1000
- Multi Speciality
It is one of the best multi-speciality hospitals in India and the most sought after destination in the SAARC region for healthcare delivery.
Team & Specialities
Indraprastha Apollo hospital has been an industry leader in Healthcare Quality and Patient Safety.
Experienced and renowned doctors in all medical and surgical specialities and super specialities like Cardiac sciences (Cardiology & Cardio-thoracic Surgery) and Neurological Sciences (Neurology & Neuro-surgery).
Cardiac Bypass Surgeries
The Cardiology team achieved a 99.6 percent success rate in cardiac bypass surgeries, amongst which 91 percent were beating heart surgeries.
The hospital's transplant team completed over 500 Liver transplants in February of 2011.
Bilateral Total Knee Arthroplasty
The hospital recently performed a successful Bilateral Total Knee Arthroplasty in a single sitting on a 93-year old man.
at an affordable cost.
Right from the infrastructure to the latest medical technology acquisition, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals has always kept its patients first.
- With an area spread over 15 acres, the hospital houses 1000 beds and houses the maximum number of ICU beds in a private hospital in India.
- Latest and Best-in-Class Medical technologies like PET-MR, PET-CT, Da Vinci Robotic Surgery System, BrainLab Navigation System, Portable CT Scanner, Novalis Tx, Tilting MRI, Cobalt-based HDR Brachytherapy, DSA Lab, Hyperbaric Chamber, Fibroscan, Endosonography, 3 Tesla MRI, 128 Slice CT scanner and many more are used to provide world-class care.
- It has a Comprehensive Cancer care centre with the management of cancers as a multi-speciality concentrated approach including the most advanced Radiation Oncology Centre with Novalis Tx, Clinic iX and HDR-Brachytherapy and recently installed Radixact-X9 the next generation Tomotherapy.
- It also has NABL accredited clinical laboratories, the largest Sleep Lab in Asia, one of the largest Dialysis Units in India, and a dedicated Bone Marrow Transplant Unit with stringent infection control practices.
- Equipped with a 64-Slice Scan that provides the highest temporal resolution.
- WiFi is accessible across the campus.
Location & Address
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Mathura Rd, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110076.
AirportDistance21 kmsDuration45 mins
Easily available on call
Metro StationDistance50 mDuration1 min walk
Ease of comfort
- TV and phone in rooms
- Private rooms
- Free WiFi
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Dry cleaning & laundry
- Welcome Package
- Nursery/Nanny services
- Health insurance coordination
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
Food and Language Assistance
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Postoperative followup
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
With our family-like care we extend to all our customers, we've earned the trust of patients across more than 50 countries