- Dr. Prasad has pursued his MBBS from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, DNB in general surgery, and DNB specializing in pediatric surgery from the National Board of Examinations.
- He has also attended and given many conferences and has presented papers at the national level.
- Dr. Ashish Prasad is a pediatric surgeon and pediatric urologist with 6+ years of experience
Dr. Ashish Prasad- Dr. Prasad is employed as a Consultant in the dept. of Pediatric Surgery & Pediatric Urology in BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi.
Dr. Prasad is a celebrated name in Urology and adorns a work experience of over 6 years as a specialist.
- Bladder exstrophy,
- Posterior urethral valves,
- Complex urogenital problems,
- Ureteric re-implantation
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Is currently working with BLK Super Specialty Hospital as a pediatric urologist.
- DNB, 2014, National Board of Examinations, India
- MBBS, 2005, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka
Achievements and Awards
- Was heading the team which performed one of the first successful EXIT procedures (Ex- Utero Intrapartum Therapy) in North India in the case of a giant neck mass diagnosed during pregnancy
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr. Soni is currently working as a Consultant in the department of Neuro & Vascular Interventional Radiology at Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.