- Inaugurated by India’s first prime minister in 1951, Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital is the largest private sector hospital in Mumbai.
- Accredited by NABH and NABL for high quality patient care, the hospital has been at the forefront of healthcare for 70 years.
- 350 beds, 75 critical care beds, and 11 state-of-the-art modular operation theatres.
- It is among the most advanced centres for Digestive and Hepatobiliary diseases, Gastro-intestinal surgery, and Minimal Access & Bariatric surgery.
- It offers 55 specialities under one roof including, Liver transplants, Kidney transplants, Bone marrow transplants, Heart transplants, a Cancer Care, Child Health, Critical Care, Digestive & Liver diseases, Cardiology, Neurosciences, Orthopaedics, Joint reconstruction & Spine surgery, Plastic & Cosmetic surgery, Renal sciences & transplants among others.
- Launched the revolutionary treatment for Parkinson’s – Apomorphine Pen & Pump – for the first time in India in collaboration with Parkinson’s Centre of Excellence, King’s College, London.
- Won E-India award in 2010.
- Edge awards in 2011 and 2012.
- Healthcare Excellence Award, CISCO Technology Award and Medical Excellence Award.
- Mumbai, India
- Established in : 1951
- Number of Beds : 350
- Super Speciality
Nanavati Hospital carries with it a 70 year old legacy of offering compassionate care
Team & Specialities
At Nanavati Hospital, their team of medical experts are dedicated to providing world-class services
The hospital offers 1,500 highly experienced healthcare providers, 150 globally renowned super specialists, and 350 medical experts who provide a number of services in practically every field of modern medicine and health care.
Centres of Excellence
Centre for Hepato-Pancreatic Biliary Diseases & Liver Transplant, Heart Centre, Centre for Critical Care, Orthopaedics and Joint Reconstruction, Renal & Urological Sciences, and Neurosciences among others.
Liver Transplant Unit
The Liver Transplant Unit at the Centre for Hepato-Pancreatic Biliary Diseases is a dedicated unit providing the most comprehensive care to patients suffering from advanced liver disease or end-stage liver disease (ESLD).
The Liver Transplant Unit has a success rate of around 90 per cent.
at an affordable cost.
Nanavati Hospital’s state-of-the medical systems and technology are backed by the expertise of its healthcare professionals
- State-of-the-art Imaging Centre, spanning over 1,000 sq.ft, houses 3 Tesla 32-channel wide bore MRI scanner with MR guided Focused Ultrasound Surgery (MRgFUS), a 64-slice PET CT with cardiac capability, and a High Intensity Focused Ultrasound.
- An Out-Patient Department covering over 75,000 sq.ft.
- Separate Triage and Observation areas at the Emergency wing of the hospital.
- The Heart Centre is equipped with Allura Xper FD 10 system, the first of its kind in Mumbai.
- The Department of Pediatrics has 8 dedicated beds for Neonatal Intensive Care (NICU) and a 12 bed pediatric ICU.
- One of the few hospitals to be equipped with the Da Vinci Robotics Surgery System.
Location & Address
S.V Road, Vile parle (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400056, India.
AirportDistance4 kmsDuration17 minutes
On call, available at your doorstep
Metro StationDistance900 metresDuration5 minute walk
Ease of comfort
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
Food and Language Assistance
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Translation services
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Postoperative followup
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
With our family-like care we extend to all our customers, we've earned the trust of patients across more than 50 countries