- He is adept in carrying out Precision Radiation such as SBRT/ SRS/ SRT/ IGRT/ VMAT.
- Has participated in 69 conferences and made 21 Oral presentations with 19 Poster presentations.
- He is also a member of AERO (accuracy) and an Affiliate member of ESTRO, ESMO, and ASTRO.
- Dr. Abhishek has written 3 Book Chapters.
Dr. Ashu Abhisehk- Senior Consultant and Unit Head of Radiation Oncology
Currently working at FMRI, Gurgaon as Radiation Oncologist and has over 11 years of work experience.
- Lung cancer
- Image-Guided Radio Therapy (IGRT)
- Breast Cancer Management
- Stereotactic Body Radio Therapy (SBRT)
- Head & Neck cancer
- Brachytherapy (Internal Radiation Therapy)
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Registrar, Artemis Health Institute, Gurgaon, 2009
- Currently working as Senior Consultant, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
- Consultant, Radiation Oncology, Medanta Cancer Institute, Medanta – The Medicity, Gurgaon, 2018
- MBBS, University College of Medical Sciences and GTB Hospitals, New Delhi in 2003
- MD, Radiation Oncology, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 2008
- SBRT / Cyberknife clinical training, Beth Israel Hospital, Harvard University, the USA in 2012
- Liver IGRT training, Princess Margaret Hospital, Toronto, in 2013
- Tomotherapy onsite training in 2016
Achievements and Awards
- ESTRO – TTG mobility grant for SBRT training & Observership, 2017
- Has published 29 full papers and 20 Abstracts in National and International Medical Journals.
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.