- NABH accredited, Columbia Asia Hospital, Gurugram, was established in 2008.
- The hospital offers a wide range of clinical services such as Obstetrics & Gynecology, Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Pediatrics and Ophthalmology.
- Its special clinics include Knee clinic, Asthma Clinic, Cosmetic Clinic, ENT Clinic, Outpatient Clinics, Bariatric Surgery Clinic and Spine Clinic.
- The hospital follows globally benchmarked standards of medical, nursing and operating protocols and has international standard infrastructure.
- The hospital has international standard infrastructure and follows globally benchmarked standards of medical, nursing and operating protocols and is rapidly becoming the preferred healthcare destination for International Patients.
- Columbia international healthcare group operates a chain of modern hospitals across India, Malaysia, Vietnam and Indonesia.
- Haryana, India
- Established in : 2008
- Number of Beds : 90
- Multi Speciality
Columbia Asia Hospital, Gurugram, is a 90 bed multi specialty facility situated in an upscale locality of the National Capital Region.
Team & Specialities
The hospital’s Cardiology department is backed with diagnostic services such as cardiac CT, radiology and laboratory services.
The hospital launched its own pregnancy support programme called ‘Columbia Venus’ offering a wide range of services for expecting mothers.
Services like 64 slice CT, 1.5 T MRI, Endoscopy, Fluoroscopy. Laboratory service and round the clock ICU/ monitoring. Hospital also has Bariatric support groups.
Columbia Asia Hospitals, provides critical care services round the clock with a team of highly qualified, skilled and experienced intensivists and nurses.
The hospital provides a wide range of cosmetic services for patients of all age groups and uses LASER for removal of tattoos, scars, excessive hair and warts.
The Neurology team is highly qualified, experienced and manages patients as per internationally accepted, evidence based protocols.
at an affordable cost.
The hospital has world-class infrastructure and is committed to following globally accepted standards of treatment, nursing and operating protocols.
- The multispecialty hospital houses 90 beds.
- The hospital also has modular seamless operation theatres with laminar air flow and laminar shields.
- The hospital has Cath-Lab, Emergency room and Blood Bank.
- Special Clinics for Spine, knee and asthma.
- Echocardiography, Conventional and Digitized mammography.
- Some other notable facilities are emergency room, ICU, labor & delivery suites, pharmacy and ambulance service.
- It has partnered with Microsoft to evolve a next-generation cloud ready hospital management system to meet its emerging enterprise needs.
Location & Address
Columbia Asia Hospital Palam Vihar, Gurgaon
Ansal Plaza, Block F, Gol Chakkar, Near, Palam Vihar, Gurugram Haryana 122017, India
AirportDistance13 KMsDuration25 min
Easily available on call
Metro StationDistance6.7 KMsDuration20 Minutes
Ease of comfort
- In-house TV
- Private, Safe Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Fitness centre
- Parking available
- Business centre services
Food and Language Assistance
- Diet on Request
- Delicious International Cuisine
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Medical records transfer
- Online Doctor Consultation
- Postoperative followup
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
With our family-like care we extend to all our customers, we've earned the trust of patients across more than 50 countries