- Chandragouda pursued his MBBS, MD (Medicine) and DNB (Medical oncology) proceeding which he did his training in ECMO from Europe.
- Chandragouda is the recipient of the Bharat Jyoti Award from NGO – India International Friendship Society.
- Has authored a research paper on ‘Trichomegaly of Eyelashes after treatment with Erlotinib in Ca Pancreas: International Journal of Trichology.’
Dr. Chandragouda Dodagoudar- Dr. Chandragouda is currently working as the Director - Medical Oncology at Aakash Healthcare.
Dr. Chandragouda has a total of 21 years of work experience as a medical practitioner.
- Medical Oncology
List of Treatments
- Cancer Treatment
- Adrenal Cancer Treatment
- Basal Cell and Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Bone Cancer Treatment
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Reconstruction with muscle skin flap
- Carcinoma of Unknown Primary (CUP) Treatment
- Carcinoid Tumors Treatment
- Castleman Disease Treatment
- Endometrial Cancer Treatment
- Esophagus Cancer Treatment
- Invasive Lobular Carcinoma
- LEEP – Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure
- Malignant Mesothelioma Treatment
- Medullary Carcinoma
- Metastatic Tumors Treatment
- Modified radical mastectomy
- Osteosarcoma (OS) Treatment
- Ovarian Cancer Surgery
- Ovarian Primary Peritoneal Cancer
- Ovarian Sex Cord Stromal Tumor
- Ovarian Germ Cell Tumor
- Papillary Thyroid Cancer Treatment
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma Treatment
- Testicular Cancer Treatment
- Testicular Implant
- Thymoma and Thymic Carcinoma Treatment
- Thyroid Cancer Treatment
- Vulvar Cancer Treatment
- Wilms Tumor (Nephroblastoma)
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Consultant, BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
- Consultant, Rajiv Gandhi Hospital, New Delhi
- Senior Resident, Max Super Specialty Hospital, Patparganj, New Delhi
- ECMO, Europe
Achievements and Awards
- He was awarded the award for the ‘Best Resident Doctor’ at RGCI and RC.
- He is the recipient of ‘Bharat Jyoti Award’ award from the Vice President of India for his contribution and excellence in NGO- ‘India International Friendship Society’.
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr Dinesh Khullar is the Director & Head of the Department - Nephrology & Kidney Transplant Medicine at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket with currently more than 23 years of experience. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.