- He pursued his DGO from the College of Physicians and Surgeons in 1983 and secured 2nd position.
- He has previously worked with hospitals such as RN Cooper Hospital, Gadam Nursing Hospital, Siddharth Hospital, Kota Bhagwati General Hospital, and LTMG Hospital.
- He has been registered with the Maharashtra Medical Council since 1997.
- He is very interested in gynecological laparoscopic surgery, high-risk pregnancy care, infertility treatment, and other gynecological problems.
Dr. Mohan A. Gadam-
He has a total of almost 4 decades of work experience as a specialist and continues to serve as one of the most renowned specialists in his field.
- Infertility Treatment for Women
- Diseases in Pregnancy
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Obs & Gyn)
- Prenatal Care
- Checkups High-Risk Pregnancy Care
- Evaluation / Treatment of Infertility
- Problems with Gynae
- Obstetrics / Antenatal Care Obstetrics Problems
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- 2000- present: Hon Asst. Gynaecology & Obst. AT RN Cooper hospital
- 1989- present: Gadam’s Nursing home
- 1998- present: Hon Asst. HOD Gynaecology & Obst, Siddharth hospital
- 1992- Hon Asst. Gynaecology & Obst Bhagwati Mun. General hospital
- 1986- 89 – reader Gynaecology & Obst LTMG Hospital
- 1983- 86 – lecturer Gynaecology & Obst LTMG Hospital
- 1982- 83 – registrar – Gynaecology & Obst G.S. Medical college & KEM Hospital
- 1981- 82 – registrar – Gynaecology & Obst RN Cooper Hospital
- Pursued his DGO, in the year 1983, from Mumbai College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Pursued his MD, in the year 1981, from King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College
- Pursued his MBBS, in the year 1979, from King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas College of Medicine
Achievements and Awards
- Secured Exam Rank 2 in his DGO (1982)
- Recipient of the Gold medal in his DFP (1983)
- Secured Rank 1 in his DFP exam (1983)
- Secured First prize in all Indian inter-medical bridge tournaments from 1 – 1979
- Stood 2nd in the intercollegiate bridge tournament 1979 – 1980
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.