- Established in 2001, the hospital is NABH accredited.
- Primus annually performs over 3000 surgeries, with more than 45,000 OPD patients every year.
- The hospital provides expert healthcare in orthopedics, brain and spinal surgeries, rehabilitation programs, IVF procedures, gastroenterology, ENT surgeries, cochlear implants, and nephrology.
- Primus offers 250 beds, 18 intensive-care unit beds, and 6 high-dependency unit beds.
- The various departments include: Electrophoresis, Biochemistry, Cytology, Haematology, Histopathology, Microbiology, Serology, and Clinical Pathology.
- The hospital looks over numerous satellite clinics globally.
- The hospital prioritizes infection control and has significantly low or negligible infection rates.
Primus Super Speciality Hospital
- New Delhi, India
- Established in : 2001
- Number of Beds : 150
- Super Speciality
Primus Super Speciality Hospital is a state-of-the-art multi specialty hospital that‘s located in the heart of India’s capital, New Delhi.
Team & Specialities
Primus brings together prominent surgeons from across the globe, specialising in fields like cardiology, nephrology, urology, and neurology.
The team at Primus includes world renowned specialists such as Prof. Surya Bhan, the head of the orthopaedics department, and Brig, (Retd) Dr R K Sharma, the director of the Institute Of Reproductive Medicine & IVF.
Primus also has expert teams of anaesthesiologists and intensivists, among others.
Joint Replacement Surgeries
The hospital holds the record for the highest number of joint replacement surgeries for arthritis patients performed in North India.
Binaural Cochlear Implant
Led by EMT specialist and Head & Neck Cancer Surgeon Dr. Sumit Mrig, Primus became the first Indian hospital to perform a binaural cochlear implant.
Its orthopaedics department successfully performed a partial hip replacement surgery on a 107-year-old woman, thus setting a world record.
at an affordable cost.
Primus Super Specialty Hospital features some of the most advanced medical technology, with excellent infrastructure and a quiet environment that’s conducive to recovery.
- Primus has 4 types of rooms and wards: Suite, Deluxe, Twin Sharing, and Economy
- The hospital offers 24×7 Cardiac Emergency & Trauma services.
- It has 7 modular operation theatres with laminar air flow and shields.
- It has numerous advanced medical equipment like 1.5 Tesla MRI, 64 Slice CT scan, Flat Panel C-Arm, Ultrasound, and more.
- The resuscitation room is fully equipped with ventilators, central venous catheters, and defibrillators to handle all emergencies and situations.
- Primus has an internal and external Quality Control Programme in place for its laboratories and regularly conducts training programs for the staff.
Location & Address
Primus Super Speciality Hospital
2, Chandragupta Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, Delhi 110021, India
AirportDistance8.3 kmDuration 12 mins
Easily available on call.
Metro StationDistance 3 km to Dhula KuamDuration8 mins
Ease of comfort
- TV and phone in rooms
- Private rooms
- Free WiFi
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Dry cleaning & laundry
- Welcome Package
- Nursery/Nanny services
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
Food and Language Assistance
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Translation services
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Postoperative followup
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
With our family-like care we extend to all our customers, we've earned the trust of patients across more than 50 countries