- He is a member of the Royal College of Pediatrics & Child Health, London, and of the Critical Care Branch of IAP.
- Dr. Maheshwari is a recipient of a fellowship in Paediatric & Neonatal Intensive care from the well known Great Ormond Hospital and St. Mary’s Hospital in London.
- He finds his key interests in branches of Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Pediatric and Neonatal Intensive care, and Normal Newborn Care.
He has a total work experience of more than 21 years as a medical practitioner.
- Pediatric Infectious diseases,
- Pediatric and Neonatal Intensive care,
- Normal Newborn Care
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Has previously worked as a Consultant at Max Super Speciality Hospital in Saket, New Delhi.
- Maheshwari is also a National examiner for the prestigious Paediatric Intensive Care Fellowship Program of the Indian Academy of Paediatrics.
- Pursed his MRCPCH, St. Mary Hospital, London
- DNB, 2000, DNB board, New Delhi
- MD, 2000, King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
- MBBS, 1995, G R Medical College, Gwalior
Achievements and Awards
- Is an esteemed member of the Royal College of Paediatrics & Child Health, London
- Is also a member of the Critical Care Branch of IAP
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.