- Dr. Hukku has published over 40 papers in National and International Journals.
- He has paid significant contribution in Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT) and later Image Guided radiation Therapy (IGRT).
- He is a dedicated member of the American Society for Radiation (ASTRO), European Society for Radiotherapy and Oncology (ESTRO).
Dr. S Hukku- Dr. Hukku Chairman & Sr. Consultant, Radiation Oncology in BLK Super Specialty Hospital.
Dr. Hukku has been the first to start stereotactic radiosurgery and stereotactic radiotherapy (SRS/SRT) in India in the 1996
Image-Guided Radiotherapy (IGRT),
Head and Neck Cancer,
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
● Assistant Professor: Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute: Ahmedabad
● Chief, Radiation Oncology: Oswal Cancer Foundation: Ludhiana
● Additional Professor: Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute: Lucknow
● Chief Radiation Oncology: Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute: New Delhi
● Senior Consultant & Coordinator: Indraprastha Apollo Hospital: New Delhi
● MBBS, PGIMER located in Chandigarh
● MD, SGPGI in Lucknow
● Fellowship, International Union Against Cancer (UICC) , Cookridge Hospital, UK
● Fellowship, Japan International Cooperation, Nagoya University, Japan
● Fellowship, British Council Fellowship: St. Bartholomew’s’ Hospital, London, UK
Achievements and Awards
● Dr PK Haldar Oration 2013 Dr GN Agarwal Oration 2010
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr. Walia is currently working as Principal Director and Head - Neurosurgery for Max Saket Complex at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket -New Delhi. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.