- Dr Aditya Gupta is one of the most coveted surgeons in the field of Neurosurgery in India.
- He has over 21+ years of experience and has excellent surgical techniques for a wide variety of brain tumours and spine diseases.
- Dr Gupta has special and unique skills in managing patients with Movement Disorders with Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS), Surgery for Epilepsy, Nerve and Brachial Plexus Surgery, Radiosurgery as well as Cerebrovascular Surgery.
- He has completed his MBBS & Mch (Neurosurgery) from the prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- Dr Gupta completed his fellowship in Neurosciences from CJW Medical Centre Richmond, US. Following which he did advance training from the University of Amsterdam, the University of Marseilles – Paris, Wake Forest University – the United States, and University of Kiel – Germany.
- He has more than 40 scientific publications, chapters in books and is an invited speaker in national and international meetings.
- He is an active member of Congress of Neurological Surgeons (US), Neurological Society of India, International Gamma Knife Society Treasurer, Indian Society for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery, and Skull Base Surgery Society.
- Dr Gupta has appeared in various noteworthy news media like The Hindu.
Dr. Aditya Gupta- Chief - Neurosurgery & CNS Radiosurgery, Gurgaon, India
Dr Aditya Gupta is the first neurosurgeon from India to be trained on Fluorescence guided surgery for Gliomas
Dr Gupta has unique skills in treating Movement Disorders with Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS)
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- MBBS, 1994, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- MCh, 1999, AIIMS, New Delhi
- Fellowship, CJW Medical Centre, Richmond, Virginia, United States
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr Joi Mukherji is one of the top neurologists in India with over 30 years of medical experience, who is also a decorated Army officer and recipient of the Chief of Army Staff's Commendation medal. Read More
Dr. Rane is currently working as a Consultant in the Department of Oncology at Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai. Read More
Dr. Walia is currently working as Principal Director and Head - Neurosurgery for Max Saket Complex at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket -New Delhi. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.