- Fortis Hospital, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore, began its operation in 2006 in Bangalore as a multi-speciality hospital.
- Fortis Hospital, Bangalore, is ranked No. 3 amongst the best hospitals in the world and number 1 in India for Medical Tourism by Medical Travel and Tourism Quality Alliance (MTQUA).
- A professional team consisting of caring and progressive individuals who embrace a positive spirit to get things done.
- Recognized for excellence and cutting-edge prowess in a wide number of areas, Fortis’s Healthcare facility in Bannerghatta Road has enabled locals to benefit from their world-renowned experience and expertise.
- The hospital was ranked 2nd in ‘Best Multi-Specialty Hospital in Bangalore’ by The Week – AC Nielsen survey.
- International Medical Tourism Accreditations for Excellence in Care, National Energy Conservation Award, 2014.
- Healthcare and Social Care Support Award, Global Marketing Excellence Award.
Fortis Hospital – Bangalore
- Karnataka, India
- Established in : 2006
- Number of Beds : 276
- Multi Speciality
Established in the year 2006, Fortis Hospital, Bangalore is a tertiary care centre that facilitates 276 hospital beds, providing medical assistance of impeccable standards
Team & Specialities
One of the premium healthcare providers in South India, Fortis Hospital, Bangalore, operates on the vision of saving and enriching lives
The hospital provides more than 40 specialities including cardiac surgery, cardiology, neurology, orthopaedics, neuro-surgery, Minimal Access Surgery and GI.
Ultra-modern 24×7 facilities handled by renowned cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons and anesthesiologists, offer heart care services across the spectrum of adult and paediatric heart care.
Knee replacement and Cancer
Hospital has introduced facilities like custom-fit knee replacement and HIFU technology for prostate cancer in India.
Fortis Hospital, Bangalore, provides a full range of general and gastrointestinal surgeries and features some of the leading gastroenterologist doctors in the field of general and minimal access surgeries.
There are 150 experienced consultants and 1000 skilful para-medical staff.
at an affordable cost.
Fortis Hospital, Bangalore, offers a wide spectrum of services for patients, visitors and attendants
- Equipped with state-of-the-art technologies like trans-abdominal cardiac surgery, trans-radial angioplasty and computerized TKR navigation surgery.
- The hospital has cutting-edge medical technology and best patient care services.
- It is a 276 bedded multi-speciality tertiary care hospital.
- Dedicated staff who work round the clock within this state-of-the-art facility to provide patients with 24/7 care.
- Provides quick assessment, intervention and outstanding treatment for several common and complex medical issues and conditions.
- Hospital services include 24✕7 blood bank, pharmacy, Wifi services, health check-ups, laboratories, cafeteria, and parking space.
Location & Address
Fortis Hospital – Bangalore
154/9, Bannerghatta Road, Opposite IIM-B, Sahyadri Layout, Panduranga Nagar, Bangalore Karnataka 560076, India
AirportDistance44 KMDuration1 hr
Easily available on call
Metro StationDistance5 KMDuration18 Minutes
Ease of comfort
- In-house TV
- Private, Safe Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Laundry, Dry-Cleaning
- Religious facilities
- Parking available
- Business centre services
Food and Language Assistance
- Diet on Request
- Delicious International Cuisine
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Medical records transfer
- Online Doctor Consultation
- Postoperative followup
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
With our family-like care we extend to all our customers, we've earned the trust of patients across more than 50 countries