- Established in 2007, Apollo Hospital, Karnataka, is accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI), which is the gold standard accreditation for health care organizations.
- The hospital has over 100 consultants and 70 per cent of them have either studied or worked in reputed institutes.
- The hospital uses the Protocol and Care Pathway based treatment models to ensure the best outcomes for patients.
- First Hospital in the region to use a Y-shaped stent for Tracheoesophageal fistula and has a distinction for performing the largest series of airway stents in the country.
- Apollo Hospitals, Karnataka, has successfully executed various rare procedures such as four Autologous chondrocyte implantations, Spinal angiolipoma excision and Tibial tuberosity shift with MPSL reconstruction.
- “The Minimal Access Surgery Centre” (MASC) is one of the flagship centres of excellence at Apollo Hospitals, Karnataka.
- It was ranked the 2nd best multi-speciality Hospital in Bangalore by the Week AC Nielsen, Best Hospital Survey 2013.
Apollo Hospital, Karnataka
- Bangalore, India
- Established in : 2007
- Number of Beds : 250
- Multi Speciality
Apollo Hospital, Bangalore, is equipped with state-of-the-art technology making it a powerhouse of healthcare in Karnataka.
Team & Specialities
Apollo Hospital, Karnataka, boasts some of the world's best and brightest medical experts and specialists.
The Heart Institute at Apollo Hospitals has performed the largest number of Cardiology and Cardiothoracic Vascular surgery in the world. Their scorecard shows an unmatched record of over 100,000 heart surgeries, which include complicated Coronary Artery Bypass operations.
The hospitals are also pioneers in total knee replacement and Ilizarov Procedures for limb lengthening in India.
The hospital has a patient-controlled Personal Health Record which allows users to import and manage health records created during various doctor visits. It also enables patients to access their online health record and medical reports anytime and anywhere.
Apollo MIND Line
The hospital introduced a psychological tele-counselling helpline to support individuals who are dealing with complications faced in everyday life. The counsellors have been handpicked to offer the best services.
at an affordable cost.
Apollo Hospital, Karnataka, is spread over an area of 2,12000 sq ft and has state-of-the-art facilities and infrastructure.
- The 250 bedded hospital is beautifully landscaped and built over an area of 2,12000 sq ft.
- The hospital was the first in India to be equipped with the Thallium Laser and the first in Karnataka to use a digital X-ray machine.
- It has a 24-hour Pharmacy, Prayer Room, Business Centre, Gift Store, Travel Desk, and Patient Relative Accommodation.
- The Hospital’s Telemedicine team brings healthcare within reach of the population residing in medically inaccessible areas.
- Apollo Specialty Cancer Hospital has launched a unique “Sunshine Store” – a retail outlet catering to the needs of cancer patients. It has products like wigs, prosthesis, pressure garments, CDS, scarves and innerwear.
- Advanced and well equipped operating suites are available with modernized medical gadgets and surgical instruments.
- Superior diagnostic facilities and plush recovery suites are also provided to the patients.
- The hospital boasts the latest medical technologies, including PET-MR, PET-CT, Da Vinci Robotic Surgery System, BrainLab Navigation System, Portable CT Scanner, Novalis Tx, Tilting MRI, Cobalt-based HDR Brachytherapy, DSA Lab, Hyperbaric Chamber, Fibroscan, Endosonography, 3 Tesla MRI, 128 Slice CT scanner, and more.
Location & Address
Apollo Hospital, Karnataka
Krishnaraju Layout, Amalodbhavi Nagar, Panduranga Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560076
AirportDistance46 kmDuration55 mins
Readily available on call.
Metro StationDistance13.7 kmDuration20 mins
Ease of comfort
- TV and phone in rooms
- Private rooms
- Free WiFi
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Dry cleaning & laundry
- Welcome Package
- Nursery/Nanny services
- Health insurance coordination
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
Food and Language Assistance
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalization
- Postoperative followup
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
With our family-like care we extend to all our customers, we've earned the trust of patients across more than 50 countries