- Established in 1998, the hospital is NABH and HALAL accredited.
- Gleneagles Global, Hyderabad, is part of Parkway Pantai Ltd., one of the largest integrated private healthcare groups with a network of 22 hospitals throughout Asia, including Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, India, China, and Vietnam.
- The hospital is ranked as India’s fourth-largest healthcare chain and is considered a pioneer in multi-organ transplants.
- The Global Team of doctors performs over 18,000 surgeries, treats 30,000 outpatients, and 50,000 inpatients every year.
- Gleneagles Global, Hyderabad, is one of the best gastroenterology hospitals in India and offers complete gastroenterology treatments at a very competitive cost.
- The hospital is also among the best institutes for diagnosis and treatment of kidney stones and disorders of the urinary tract.
- They pioneered the development of renal transplantation programs for both live and cadaveric donors.
- They are also known for their centres of Cardiac Sciences, Neuro Sciences & Renal Sciences.
- Hyderabad, India
- Established in : 1998
- Number of Beds : 300
- Multi Speciality
The first Gleneagles Global Hospital unit opened in Hyderabad, the facility is known as one of the best tertiary care multi-super speciality hospitals in India
Team & Specialities
With world-renowned doctors and the best of medical facilities, the hospital has been at the forefront of performing rare and complex surgeries
Some of the best urologists of the country are associated with Gleneagles, Global, Hyderabad. Leading medical and nephrology specialists in India work closely with the hospital to provide individualized treatment plans.
The first in the Hyderabad region to perform a Heart transplant, Bone Marrow transplant, Twin-Kidney transplant, and Liver transplants.
Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery
It is one of the first few facilities in India to perform a coronary PCI by Radial Artery Approach.
at an affordable cost.
The hospital offers expert care and advanced surgical procedures for a wide range of specialities
- The hospital is a 300 bedded multi-speciality and multi-organ transplant facility that offers world-class health care at an affordable cost.
- Equipped with cutting edge technology such as direct lithotripter for ESWL for kidney, ureteric calculi and laser for stone disease
- It is one of the few hospitals in India whose Medical Gastroenterology Department is equipped to perform anorectal
- Manometry and its interpretation to study the whole gut transit time using SITZ markers.
- Equipped with a cutting edge dialysis unit that has the latest hemodialysis machine and dialysis chairs along with an advanced water treatment plant.
- Their ‘Telemedicine Connect Program’ offers advice and administers treatment to patients who cannot come to the hospital.
- They have a fleet of ambulances fully equipped with life support systems, life-saving drugs, and an ergonomic design for the safety of the patients.
Location & Address
Gleanagles Global – Hyderabad
6-1-1070/1 to 4, Lakdi-ka-pul, Hyderabad - 500 004, Telangana
AirportDistance30.1 kmsDuration23 minutes
On-call, available at your doorstep
Metro StationDistance2.3 kmsDuration15 minutes walk
Ease of Comfort
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Special offer for group stays
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
Food and Language Assistance
- Diet on Request
- Translation services
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalization
- Postoperative followup
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
With our family-like care we extend to all our customers, we've earned the trust of patients across more than 50 countries