- Manipal Hospital Dwarka, Delhi is a super-specialty hospital with seamless integration and paperless services.
- It is part of Manipal Hospitals Group which was established in 1953 as Kasturba Medical College in Manipal, Karnataka.
- Manipal Hospitals as an entity came into existence in 1991 with the launch of hospitals in Bangalore.
Today, the group has 15 hospitals in India and international presence with hospitals in Malaysia.
- The group is India’s leading healthcare network treating more than 2 million patients every year in 15 hospitals.
- It has technological advancements like telemedicine, automated pneumatic chute system, artificial intelligence, remote monitoring, augmented thinking, virtual reality, EMR, etc.
- It has bagged many awards including Frost & Sullivan Healthcare Excellence Awards in 2011, Asian HR Leadership Awards in 2013 – Under the categories “Institution Building and Diversity & Human Resources”, Asia Training and Development Excellence Awards in 2014 Golden Peacock National Training Award in 2014.
Manipal Hospitals Dwarka
- New Delhi, India
- Established in : 2018
- Number of Beds : 380
- Multi Speciality
Manipal Hospitals as an entity came into existence in 1991, and since then has proved itself one of the best healthcare providers with its dedication, empathy and cutting-edge technology
Team & Specialities
From the simplest to the most complex medical problems, Manipal Hospital delivers the most cutting-edge treatment
Integrated Healthcare Services
Integrated range of healthcare services from out-patient treatment and diagnostics to advanced clinical care.
Manipal Hospitals Dwarka comprises a dedicated team of specialized doctors, paramedical professionals and nurses.
The hospital has more than 40 experienced doctors from across the globe.
Provides the best treatment for Anesthesiology, Dermatology, Diabetes and Endocrinology, Nephrology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, etc.
at an affordable cost.
The prime target of Manipal Hospital Group is to create a ‘Digital Hospital’, with seamless integration and paperless services.
- The hospital has a cutting-edge infrastructure with 24×7 emergency and trauma services, 380 beds, 118 critical care beds and 13 OTs.
- It meets global standards in research and clinical practices and radio-diagnosis.
- Technological advancements like automated pneumatic chute systems, telemedicine, remote monitoring, artificial intelligence, virtual reality, augmented thinking, EMR.
Location & Address
Manipal Hospitals Dwarka
Palam Vihar, Sector 6, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110075, India
AirportDistance8 kmDuration14 min
Metro StationDistance2 km from the nearest Metro stationDuration6 min
Ease of comfort
- In-house TV
- Private, Safe Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phones allowed
- Laundry, Dry-Cleaning
- Religious facilities
- Parking available
- Spa and wellness
Food and Language Assistance
- Diet on Request
- Delicious International Cuisine
- Translation services
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Medical records transfer
- Online Doctor Consultation
- Post-treatment followup
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
With our family-like care we extend to all our customers, we've earned the trust of patients across more than 50 countries