- Gleneagles Global, Chennai, is part of Parkway Pantai Ltd., one of the largest integrated private healthcare groups with a network of 22 hospitals, offering over 4,000 beds throughout Asia, including Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, India, China, and Vietnam.
- It was established in 1999 and is accredited by NABH, NABL and HALAL.
- The first hospital to be recognized for Research and Development by the Government of India.
- Ranked as India’s fourth-largest healthcare chain, the hospital is a pioneer in multi-organ transplants, Hepatic, Cardiac, Neuro, Gastro, Orthopaedic and Urology amongst others.
- The hospital’s Lung Transplantation program is considered to be the best in India.
- The Global Team of doctors performs over 18,000 surgeries, treats 30,000 outpatients, and 50,000 inpatients every year.
- It is the first hospital in South India to perform five successful organ transplantations in a day.
- The first to perform Split Liver Transplant in the state of Tamil Nadu, India.
- It was the first to introduce the Two Wheeler Ambulance Service (GART- Global Accident Rescue Team).
- First Hospital in South Asia to perform the Nucleus Replacement in Spine.
- Performed India’s first Single Lung Transplant, a Minimally Invasive Lung Transplant, and implanted an Implantable Artificial Lung.
- Only Indian Hospital to be associated with King’s College Hospital, London, United Kingdom.
Gleanagles Global – Chennai
- Chennai, India
- Established in : 1999
- Number of Beds : 1000
- Multi Speciality
Gleneagles Global, Chennai, has been making a difference in people's lives with its excellent patient care services for the last 20 years
Team & Specialities
Global Hospital, Chennai, has international repute and is approved by both national and international agencies.
Gleneagles Global, Chennai, has performed 8 Heart Transplants, 20 Lung Transplants, one combined Heart & Lung Transplant, and over 500 liver transplants. It has also delivered advanced care for complex hepatology cases.
Patient Relations Cell
A cell operated by a dedicated team of hospital staff who provide complete assistance to inpatients at all times.
The hospital has a team of highly qualified physicians who are supported by a skilled nursing and paramedical staff, and the administration team.
at an affordable cost.
Gleneagles Global, Chennai, is a mecca for quality medical care offering separate clinical departments based on specialities
- Spread across 21 acres, the multi-super speciality quaternary care hospital houses 1000 beds and is furnished with modern medical equipment.
- The hospital’s emergency room offers cardiopulmonary resuscitation, endotracheal intubation, securing central venous access, treating polytrauma and severe head injuries.
- Gastroenterology department is equipped with cutting edge Endoscopic Ultrasonography (EUS) to treat disorders of the digestive system, cancers, tumours, and other diseases involving the pancreas, bile duct, gallbladder, oesophagus, stomach, duodenum, colon, rectum.
- Equipped with the most advanced medical technologies for the treatment of brain tumour in India.
- The Neurophysiology Lab is equipped with EEG, EMG, NCS, and Evoked Potential systems including VEP and SSEP.
- Equipped with the latest medical technology for neurosurgery such as – Intraoperative MRI, computer-assisted brain surgery, Stereotactic Radiosurgery, Awake Brain Surgery and Deep Brain Stimulation (for neurological disorders).
- Offers state-of-the-art technology for multi-organ transplant and a comprehensive suite for Kidney, Liver, Heart, Lung and other transplant programs.
- The hospital’s “Telemedicine Connect Program” offers advice and administers treatment.
- Has a fleet of ambulances that are ergonomically designed and fully equipped with life support systems and life-saving drugs for the safety of the patient.
Location & Address
Gleanagles Global – Chennai
Cheran Nagar, Perumbakkam, Chennai - 600 100, Tamil Nadu
AirportDistance17 kmsDuration45 mins
On-call, available at your doorstep
Metro StationDistance25 kmDuration1 hour
Ease of Comfort
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Special offer for group stays
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
Food and Language Assistance
- Diet on Request
- Translation services
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalization
- Postoperative followup
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
With our family-like care we extend to all our customers, we've earned the trust of patients across more than 50 countries