- Established in 2009 by Dr. Suraj Munjal, a renowned eye surgeon with an unparalleled record in refractive surgeries and cataract surgeries, Spectra Eye Group of Hospitals is an NABH accredited super speciality eye care centre.
- Spectra Eye Hospital is a pioneer of Cataract and Refractive surgeries and the leading eye hospital in India with the most modern technology and services under one roof.
- They are masters of Robotic Cataract Surgery and Femto Second LASIK Surgery.
- The hospital is frequented by patients from all across the globe and has an unmatched success rate in SMILE, Lasik, Robotic Cataract, Keratoconus treatment, Diabetic Retinopathy treatment, Glaucoma and squint. Apart from the excellent healthcare services, they also offer a seamless patient experience.
- Spectra Eye Hospital’s team of dedicated super specialists are available year round and offer single day treatment for all types of eye procedures including; Corneal infections, Conjunctival infections, Corneal ulcer, Corneal opacity, Keratoconus, Corneal dystrophy, Uveitis, Cataract, Vitreous Haemorrhage, degeneration & floaters, Diabetic & Hypertensive Retinopathy, Retinal detachment, Presbyopia, Myopia, Hypermetropia, Eye trauma & injury, Pterygium, Xanthelasma, Ptosis, Retinoblastoma, and Chronic Decrocystitis.
Spectra Eye Hospital
- New Delhi, India
- Established in : 2009
- Single Speciality
Spectra Eye Hospital is one of the most reliable names in the field of ophthalmology and eye procedures
Team & Specialities
Spectra Eye has a dedicated team of specialists led by Dr. Suraj Munjal, one of the pioneers of eye treatments in India and Mauritius
Best eye specialists in Delhi with a vast experience of over 100,000 surgeries who have an excellent success rate and are trained in the use of the latest technology.
The team of specialists have conducted over 50,000 Cataract, 10,000 LASIK, and 60,000 other eye surgeries with a success rate of 100 per cent.
Spectra Eye is partnered with globally reputed medical companies that specialise in eye care products including; ZEISS, AMO, reticare, and Alcon.
Largest TPA Network
The hospital is tied up with the largest network of empanelments to offer cashless treatment plans.
at an affordable cost.
Spectra Eye is the most technologically advanced eye care centre in Delhi with a sophisticated diagnostic set up for accurate evaluation and treatment)
- Spectra eye is equipped with CATALYS Femto Cataract System, a state-of-the-art robotic system for Cataract surgery.
- They are also equipped to handle MICS standard Cataract Surgery, Cataract Surgery with monofocal lens, multifocal lens & trifocal lens, Congenital Cataract Surgery, and implantation of Intraocular Cataract Lenses.
- The hospital also has SMILE, the first flapless and bladeless vision correction system.
- Other advanced technologies like the IntraLase iFS-150 (Robotic Lasik), MIVS (Micro Incision Vitrectomy Surgery), ICL (Implantable contact lenses), Femto Assisted INTAX rings for Keratoconus, Ahmed Glaucoma Valve, Sutureless Retina Surgery, Autograft Pterygium Excision, Keratoprosthesis, Squint Surgery, Retinal Lasers, Intravitreal injection, custom-made 3D prosthesis, and Patch grafts for Fornix formation are installed in the hospital.
Location & Address
Spectra Eye Hospital
E-82-A, Greater Kailash-1, Greater Kailash I, Greater Kailash, New Delhi, Delhi 110048, India.
AirportDistance15.2 kmsDuration25 minutes
On call, available at your doorstep
Metro StationDistance800 metersDuration10 minute walk
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
With our family-like care we extend to all our customers, we've earned the trust of patients across more than 50 countries