- Dr. Agarwal has been invited to teach at various national & international institutes to deliver lectures.
- Dr. Aggarwal is an active member of the Member, Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (ISAR), Indian Fertility Society (IFS), and National Academy of Medical Sciences (MNAMS).
- She has been awarded Gold Medal & Chattra –Rattan by Vangymya –Vimarsh in Delhi.
Dr. Anchal Aggarwal- Dr. is employed as the Senior Consultant, IVF & Infertility Treatment in BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi.
She is one of the most celebrated names in the IVF treatment in India and has a total experience of more than 19 years as a medical practitioner.
- IVF & Infertility,
- Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic procedures such as fibroids, ovarian cyst, and tubal blockage
List of Treatments
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilization)
- Blastocyst Culture and Transfer
- Blocked Fallopian Tube Treatment
- Electrical Cortical Stimulation
- Fertility Surgeries
- Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection Procedure ICSI
- IUD Insertion – Intrauterine Device Insertion
- IUI – Intrauterine Insemination
- IVF with Donor Eggs
- IVF – 1 cycle own egg and sperm + ICSI including Injections
- IVF- 2 Cycle own egg and sperm
- IVF-1 cycle own egg and sperm + IMSI including Injections
- Laser Assisted Hatching (LAH) Procedure
- Ovarian Tissue Freezing
- Ovulation Induction Procedure
- Peritoneal Oocyte and Sperm Transfer (PROST)
- Ovary Simulation
- Semen Analysis
- TESA/ PESA
- Test-tube baby
- Therapeutic Donor Insemination (TDI)
- Transvaginal Oocyte Retrieval (TVOR) (Oocyte Retrieval)
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Currently serving as the Senior Consultant, BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
- Has formerly served as a Consultant in Moolchand Hospital
- MBBS from Lady Hardinge Medical College
- DNB from Lady Hardinge Medical College
- Fellowship-holder from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
Achievements and Awards
- Awarded Gold medal for proficiency in Medicine in final MBBS
- Awarded R. Vishwanathan award for outstanding performance in Medicine in final MBBS
- Topped Delhi University in DGO exit examination.
- Awarded National Scholarship in 1993
- Topped in Haryana Punjab zone in Secondary School CBSE Board Examination
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr. Walia is currently working as Principal Director and Head - Neurosurgery for Max Saket Complex at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket -New Delhi. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.