- He is a life member of prestigious organizations such as the Pediatric Cardiac Society of India (PSCI), Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP), NNF, and DMC.
- His areas of specialization include Pediatric echocardiogram, Fetal echocardiogram, TEE, Congenital heart disease treatment, ASD / VSD Device Closure, Ballooning of Heart Valves, or vessels, Stenting of Coarctation of Aorta, Pericardial collection drainage, and Pediatric Cardiac Surgery.
Dr. Gaurav Agarwal- Dr. Agarwal is employed as the Consultant - Pediatric Cardiologist, Centre for Child Health in BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi.
Dr. Agarwal has an experience of over 6 years in Pediatric Cardiologist.
- Pediatric echocardiogram,
- Fetal echocardiogram,
- ASD / VSD Device Closure,
- Ballooning of Heart Valves or vessels,
- Stenting of Coarctation of Aorta,
- Pericardial collection drainage.
List of Treatments
- Congenital Heart Disorder CHD
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Congenital Limb Defects Surgery
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Treatment
- Congenital Pseudarthrosis of the Tibia (CPT) Surgery
- Cloacal Malformation Surgery
- Pulmonary Atresia Surgery
- Single Ventricle Defects Surgery
- Transposition of the Great Arteries (TGA) Surgery
- Truncus Arteriosus Repair
- Truncus Arteriosus Treatment
- Tetralogy of Fallot Repair
- TAPVC – Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Connection Repair Arterial Switch
- Double Inlet Left Ventricle (DILV) Treatment
- Double Outlet Right Ventricle (DORV) Surgery
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Has experience of working as a Consultant, Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi
- Consultant, Saroj Hospital, New Delhi
- Senior Registrar, Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad
- Senior Resident, Maharishi Valmiki Hospital, New Delhi
- Senior Resident, S. N. Medical College, Agra
- Fellowship, National Board of Examination, India in 2015
- MD, Dr. BR Ambedkar University Agra in 2008
- MBBS, Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut in 2004
Achievements and Awards
- Life Member, Pediatric Cardiac Society of India (PSCI)
- Member of DMC, MCI
- Life Member, Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP)
- Life Member, NNF
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.