- Dr. Govil is a well known vascular and cardiothoracic surgeon and has an experience of over 23 years.
- He has successfully performed over 5000 open heart surgeries and has experience in dealing with congenital heart defects procedures.
- Is the recipient of the Gold medal in MBBS for securing the highest marks, 1995.
- Dr. Govil is an active member of the Indian Association Of Cardiovascular And Thoracic Surgeons (IACTS) and is a Clinical Fellow at Mayo Clinic Cardiac Surgery, USA.
Dr. Akhil Govil- Dr. Govil is currently employed as Head of CTVS at Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
Has a total work experience of over 23 years and specializes in Open Heart Surgery.
List of Treatments
- Acoustic Neuroma
- 64 Slice CT Angiography
- Angioplasty and Stent Placement
- Arrhythmia Treatment with Ablation and Pacemakers
- Arterial Aneurysms
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- CRT – D (MRI Compatible)
- CRT – D (MRI Non-Compatible)
- CRT – P
- CRT- D Implant (Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy)
- Fetal Echocardiogram
- Fontan Conversion Surgery
- ICD Implantation
- Device Closure- ASD VSD
- Echocardiography with Color Doppler
- ECG-Treadmill Test TMT
- ECMO Support
- Balloon Angioplasty
- Biventricular Pacing
- Cardiac ablation
- Cardiac catheterization
- Cardiac OPD Procedures
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Treatment
- Coronary Angiogram
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Coronary Artery Surgery
- PDA Device Closure
- IVC Filter Insertion
- Myocardial Perfusion Imaging (MPI) Test
- Peripheral Angioplasty
- Transesophageal Echocardiography – TEE
- Tetralogy of Fallot Repair
- Thallium Test – Nuclear Stress Test
- PTMC – Percutaneous Transvenous Mitral Commissurotomy
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Redo CABG
- Rotational Atherectomy
- Truncus Arteriosus Repair
- Truncus Arteriosus Treatment
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- MCh, 2003, AIIMS Delhi
- MS, 1999, SMS hospital, Jaipur
- MBBS, 1995, SNMC, Jodhpur
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr Kulbhushan Singh Dagar is Director Neonatal & Congenital Heart Surgery at Max Healthcare, Delhi with an experience of over 16 years in the field of cardiac surgery. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.