- Dr. Mustafa has presented a paper at the prestigious Asian Regional Congress at Kualalumpur in Malaysia.
- He has been an active part of CME lectures in UAE. at Bensups Hospital, Dwarka.
Dr. Hasan Syed Mustafa- Dr. Mustafa is currently working as Senior Consultant & Director, Department of Paediatrics & Neonatology at Aakash Healthcare Super Speciality Hospital, Dwarka-New Delhi.
Dr. Mustafa specializes in Paediatrics and Neonatology and is known for his research-centric diagnostics.
- Paediatric Intensive Care,
- Paediatric Emergency Services,
- Pediatric Pulmonology,
- Pediatrics, and
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Dr. Mustafa has thorough experience working with Milton Keynes Hospital, London.
- Has also worked at the MOH hospital as Specialist Paediatrician in Iran by Borujerd.
- Is currently working at Aakash Healthcare Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi.
- B.B.S. Aligarh University
- C.H. Aligarh University
- D.(paed.) Aligarh University
- MRCP (UK)
Achievements and Awards
- Dr. Mustafa has authored several research papers that have been published in National and International journals.
- He has successfully pursued training in Advanced Paediatric Life Support conducted by the American Heart Association.
- Has been part of several workshops, training programs, conferences, and seminars conducted nationally and internationally.
- Dr. Mustafa secured the second position in merit in his pre-medical test at Aligarh University.
- He is the recipient of Merit Scholarships during the MBBS course.
- He has secured the second position in merit in DCH. Examination.
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.