- Dr. Kothari is the first Indian ophthalmologist to utilize an ocular motility laboratory for managing conditions like a squint, nystagmus, and eye movement disorders.
- Dr. Nankani did his DNB, followed by Fellowship in Pediatric Ophthalmology & Strabismus, from (FPOS) Arvind Eye Hospital located in Madurai.
- Dr. Kothari has pioneered the use of photo refraction in pediatric ophthalmology.
Dr. Mehar Kothari- Dr. Kothari is employed as the Director & HOD, Gynecology & Obstetrics in BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi.
Dr. Kothari has over 12 years of work experience in his field and has done extensive research in his subject.
- Pediatric Ophthalmologist
- Adult Strabismus and Nystagmology,
- Nasolacrimal Duct Obstruction,
- Eye Muscle Surgery,
- Eyelid Surgery,
- Pediatric Glaucoma Management and Oculoplasty
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Former Consultant, Global Hospitals, Mumbai
- Has formally served as Consultant, Krishna Eye Centre, Mumbai
- Has previously Consultant, Mehta eye center, Mumbai
- MBBS, Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram
- MS, Schell Eye Hospital, Christian Medical College and Hospital, Vellore
Achievements and Awards
- Winner of the YKC Pandit overall Best Research Paper Award of Maharashtra Ophthalmic Society in the Year 2007.
- Winner of the National Ophthalmic Quiz at AIOC, 2007 in Hyderabad
- His paper on ‘Long term visual outcome after primary intraocular lens implantation following Pediatric Penetrating Trauma’ won the award for Best Research Paper in Trauma AIOS, 2002; New Delhi
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.