- Established in 2005, Saifee Hospital is ISO and NABL accredited.
- The new hospital was commissioned in June 2005 in the presence of former Prime Minister of India- Dr. Manmohan Singh.
- The specialties of this multi-specialty hospital range from simple Day-care procedures to acute care emergency medicine and complex Cardiac surgery.
- It features the first LASIK suite (for advanced laser eye surgery) in India.
- Introduction of a highly advanced Robotic Surgical System to facilitate the surgeon in performing complex surgery using a minimally invasive approach.
- An isolation unit for high dose radioactive iodine treatment for thyroid cancer patients.
- Specialised Clinic for Female Uro Genital Problems.
Saifee Hospital, Mumbai
- Mumbai, India
- Established in : 1948
- Number of Beds : 256
- Multi Speciality
Saifee Hospital aims to provide state-of-art technology for diagnostic and therapeutic services to patients in a world class ambience with passion and precision.
Team & Specialities
Saifee Hospital has 180+ full-time doctors and 30 specialities including Robotic, Bariatric and Plastic Surgery
Saifee Hospital has 180+ full-time doctors and 30 specialties. Caring professionals.
Hospital has recently added a highly advanced Robotic Surgical System to help the surgeon in performing complex surgery.
In 2011 Mumbai bombings, hospital has provided free treatment to affected people of the bomb blast.
Acclaimed for Robotic Surgical System, Bariatric Surgery and Plastic Surgery.
at an affordable cost.
Saifee Hospital has well equipped rooms, pharmacy, blood bank and a Royal 52 suit for patients who prefer privacy
- Saifee Hospital offers more than 256 beds.
- There are 4 beds in the High Dependency Unit for critical patients, 37 beds in Critical Care Units and 9 State of art Operating Theatre suites with International Infection Control Protocols.
- There are 20 consulting rooms and each of these is equipped for doctors to examine patients.
- Has a Pharmacy on premises which operates round-the-clock.
- Hospital has a library which is equipped with the latest journals and books on medicines. It also has an internet facility to access international publications in the medical field.
- Its seminar hall is well-equipped with modern audio-visual facilities and is used for presentations and medical seminars.
- There are two ambulances one for critical patients and other for not-so-critical patients. The ambulance for critical patients is accompanied with the doctor, nurse and various cardiac equipment.
- The Blood Bank is open round the clock and throughout the year. Donors are welcome between 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM.
- There is a Royal Suite 52 facility for patients who need privacy.
Location & Address
Saifee Hospital, Mumbai
15/17, Maharshi Karve Marg, Opera House, Girgaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400004, India
AirportDistance3 KmDuration12 min
Easily available on call.
Metro StationDistance1 KmDuration3 mins
Ease of comfort
- In-house TV
- Private, Safe Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Laundry, Dry-Cleaning
- Religious facilities
- Parking available
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
Food and Language Assistance
- Diet on Request
- Delicious International Cuisine
- Translation services
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Medical records transfer
- Online Doctor Consultation
- Post-treatment followup
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
With our family-like care we extend to all our customers, we've earned the trust of patients across more than 50 countries