- Is known for her diagnostic abilities of stroke rehab, Neurological Problems, Demyelinating disorder, Epilepsy surgery, and Epilepsy Treatment.
- Shah has done her specialization(MD) in Medicine from Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Hospital, Mumbai in the year1947.
- She has been registered with Maharashtra Medical Council since 1970.
- Neeta Shah is a nationally renowned Neurologist, with a cumulative experience of over 46 years.
Dr. Neeta Shah-
Has vast experience of over 39 years working as a neurologist and is known for her rich expertise.
- Epilepsy Treatment
- Neurological Problems
- stroke rehab
- Epilepsy surgery
- Demyelinating disorder
- Parkinson’s Disease Treatment
List of Treatments
- Bell’s Palsy Treatment
- Repair of Digital Nerves
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation
- Alzheimer’s Disease Treatment
- Balance Disorders Treatment
- Early Onset Scoliosis Surgery
- Epilepsy Treatment
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Restless Leg Syndrome Treatment
- Sensory Ataxia Treatment
- VNS implantation
- Neurolysis Procedure
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- She has previously served as the Visiting Consultant in the Department of Neurology at the Bhatia Hospital, Tardeo Road in the year 2017
- Is currently serving as Senior Consultant at Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai.
- DM, in the year 1977, Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Hospital, Mumbai
- MD, in the year 1974, Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Hospital, Mumbai
- MBBS, in the year 1970, Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Hospital, Mumbai
Achievements and Awards
- She is the Founding, Life Member, and Past President of the Maharashtra Association of Neurology.
- She is also the Life Member of, Indian Medical Association
- Life Member, Indian Epilepsy Association
- Life Member, Neurological Society of India
- Former Life Member, Indian Academy Of Neurology
- Life Member, Association of Physician of India
- Life Member, Research Society, Grant Medical College, and
- Life Member, Honorary Association of the Bhatia General Hospital, and The Balabhai Nanavati Hospital.
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr Joi Mukherji is one of the top neurologists in India with over 30 years of medical experience, who is also a decorated Army officer and recipient of the Chief of Army Staff's Commendation medal. Read More
Dr. Walia is currently working as Principal Director and Head - Neurosurgery for Max Saket Complex at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket -New Delhi. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.