- Dr. Naithani has performed more than 130 Bone Marrow Transplants for various indications.
- He is an esteemed and active member of various organizations like the American Society of Pediatric Hematology Oncology (ASPHO), Children’s Oncology Group (COG), and Indian Academy of Pediatrics – Pediatric Hematology-Oncology Chapter (PHO-IAP) to name a few.
He has an experience of over 6 years of working as a specialist in Hematology and is known for his research-centric approach.
- Specializes in allogeneic and autologous Bone Marrow/Stem Cell Transplantation in children and adults having Leukemia, Lymphoma, Myeloma, and benign disorders like Aplastic anemia, Thalassemia, and other metabolic disorders.
- Treating children and adults suffering from Thalassemia, Haemophilia, ITP, Aplastic anemia, and other benign hematological disorders.
List of Treatments
- Cancer Treatment
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Adrenal Cancer Treatment
- Basal Cell and Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Bone Cancer Treatment
- Leukemia Treatment
- Hairy Cell Leukemia – HCL
- Skin Lymphoma Treatment
- Brain Tumor Surgery
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma Treatment
- Stomach Cancer Treatment
- Medullary Carcinoma
- Metastatic Tumors Treatment
- Testicular Cancer Treatment
- Thyroid Cancer Treatment
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Is currently employed as the Senior Consultant in the Department of Bone Marrow/Stem Cell Transplantation & Clinical Hematology at Max Healthcare since May 2011.
- Has previous experience of working at renowned The Hospital for Sick Children (Sick Kids) Toronto, Princess Margaret Hospital, Toronto, Canada.
- Has also served at St Jude Children’s Hospital, Memphis, Tennessee, US.
- Recipient of fellowship in ‘Bone Marrow Transplantation’ at The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto.
- Has received ‘Bone Marrow Transplant’ Training’ at St Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Memphis, US
- Recipient of fellowship in Pediatric Hematology/Oncology (Toronto)
- Pursued his DM in Clinical Hematology (AIIMS)
- Pursued his MD in Pediatrics (Lady Hardinge Medical College)
- Pursued his MBBS(BRD Medical College Gorakhpur)
Achievements and Awards
- Recipient of the ‘Best Presentation Award’, European school of Oncology conference in 2008.
- Recipient of ‘Meena Dhamija Award’ conferred by the Association of physicians of India-Delhi state chapter in 2007
- Recipient of Second prize by the Indian Society of Hematology and Transfusion Medicine in 2006
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr Kulbhushan Singh Dagar is Director Neonatal & Congenital Heart Surgery at Max Healthcare, Delhi with an experience of over 16 years in the field of cardiac surgery. Read More
Dr. Walia is currently working as Principal Director and Head - Neurosurgery for Max Saket Complex at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket -New Delhi. Read More
Dr. Chaudhary is the Senior Director & HOD, HPB Surgery & Liver Transplantation, and is currently working with BLK Super Specialty Hospital. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.