- Aster Medcity is the flagship venture of Aster DM Healthcare, a Dubai based global healthcare group founded by Dr Azad Moopen, which provides quality medical care to millions of people through its 323 medical establishments across 9 countries.
- Inaugurated by the former President of India, Dr A.P.J Abdul Kalam.
- Combines the best of talent and technology to provide holistic treatment with a multidisciplinary approach.
- First hospital in Kerala to achieve the coveted Joint Commission International (JCI) and NABH Accreditation, and Green Operation Theatres (Green OT) Certification by Bureau Veritas.
- First hospital in Kerala to provide Minimal Access Robotic Surgery (MARS) using the da Vinci Surgical System.
- Introduced the ORI Fusion Digital Integrated Operation Theatre using Karl Storz OR1 Fusion, Asia Pacific’s first complete digital integration system.
- Offers a comprehensive range of diagnostic and therapeutic technology to facilitate efficient and accurate treatment.
- The hospital has 670 beds and a 24-hour emergency and accident trauma care facilities.
- Awarded the ISO 9001:2008, ISO 22000:2005, and the AHPI Award for ‘Quality Beyond Accreditation’ in 2016.
Aster Medcity Kochi
- Kochi, India
- Established in : 2014
- Number of Beds : 670
- Multi Speciality
The patient-centric hospital design, high-quality treatment at affordable costs, and soothing ambience make Aster Medcity the perfect place for accelerated healing.
Team & Specialities
Aster Medcity's team of healthcare professionals are capable of handling the most complex cases and provide optimal evidence-based treatment to patients.
The hospital has an outstanding team of healthcare professionals who have been nationally and internationally trained, and are experts in their specialities.
The hospital has a robust team of nurses, dieticians, rehabilitation therapists, and qualified technicians who are all ACLS/ BLS/ ATLS/ PALS certified.
Centres of Excellence
These include the Cardiac Sciences, Multi-Organ Transplant, Nephrology & Urology, Orthopaedics & Rheumatology, Oncology, Neurosciences, Gastroenterology & ILC, Women's Health, and Child & Adolescent Health Departments.
at an affordable cost.
Aster Medcity nurtures the best talent, has cutting edge technology, and fosters research & education, making it an ideal medical destination.
- Aster Medcity is set in a soothingly beautiful 40-acre waterfront campus.
- Equipped with a 256-Slice Philips ICT, one of the fastest scanners with the lowest radiation dose, rendering superior results for CT Angiography.
- Equipped with a Wide-bore 3 Tesla fully digital MRI, with an extremely low rate of claustrophobia, that offers the highest image quality in Musculoskeletal, specialised Neuro and Cardiac applications.
- Uses Digital Mammography and Tomosynthesis to detect even the smallest calcified lesion.
- Uses the IntelliSpace Portal, which helps improve collaborative workflow with real-time sharing for accurate diagnostic reporting and efficient treatment.
- An entirely digitised Anaesthesia care station and an automatic Drug Dispensing Pharmacy which is fully automated and 100 per cent precise in dispensing medicines.
- Uses Digital Telemetry, a Patient Vital Management System capable of transferring Patient Vitals through Wireless transmission for real-time recording, transmission, and archiving.
- Pneumatic Chute to avoid time-lapse in medicine and sample dispensing.
- First Digital ICU / E-ICU in Kerala.
- First to introduce the Da Vinci Robotic Surgery System in Kerala, which performs surgical procedures in Cardiology, Oncology, Gynaecology, and Urology with unmatched precision and accuracy.
- First to introduce the ECMO in Kerala, which is a system that takes over the function of the heart and lung temporarily in the event of heart failure.
Location & Address
Aster Medcity Kochi
Kuttisahib Road, Cheranalloor, South Chittoor, Kochi, Kerala - 682027, India.
AirportDistance 25 kmDuration30 minutes
On-call, available at your doorstep
Ease of comfort
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Nursery / Nanny Services
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
Food and Language Assistance
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Translation services
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Postoperative followup
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
With our family-like care we extend to all our customers, we've earned the trust of patients across more than 50 countries