- Dr. Rela Institute and Medical Centre is a quaternary care hospital dedicated to fostering the needs of a diverse set of patients.
- The founder of the hospital Dr. Mohamed Rela made a world-record by performing a Liver Transplantation on a 5-day old baby and made his name in the Guinness Book of Records.
- With the close proximity of the airport, rail and road, the hospital provides a facility of 450 beds including 130 critical care beds, 14 operating rooms, radiology services and contemporary reference laboratories.
- Awarded the Best Liver Transplant Unit in the field of Liver Transplant Surgery.
- Also awarded the Prestigious Achiever Award in the Emerging Hospitals category at the Times Healthcare Achievers Awards.
- Chennai, India
- Established in : 2018
- Number of Beds : 450
- Multi Speciality
Dr. Rela Institute and Medical Centre aims to combine international standards with compassionate healthcare
Team & Specialities
Dr. Rela Institute and Medical Centre aims to provide primary, secondary & tertiary care to all sections of the society and international patients)
The Chairman, Dr. Mohamed Rela, has more than 4000 liver transplant surgeries under his credit.
Hospital has trained team of staff and nurses, who are available 24*7 hours for patients.
Ease of access
Accelerating knowledge transfer from the laboratory to the bedside.
at an affordable cost.
Famous for its dedicated Liver surgical technologies, Dr. Rela Institute and Medical Centre offers world-class healthcare at an affordable cost.
- Spread in 36 acres of land, the hospital has state-of-the-art infrastructure facilities.
- The hospital has one of the world’s largest dedicated liver intensive care units.
- Projecting one of the world’s largest dedicated liver intensive care units.
- Offers the widest spectrum of clinical care, education and research.
- The hospital offers cutting-edge technology and state-of-the-art treatment facilities designed to deliver healthcare at an affordable cost.
Location & Address
Dr. Rela Institute and Medical Centre
No.7, CLC Works Road, Chromepet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600044, India
AirportDistance7 KMsDuration18 Minutes
Metro StationDistance 7 KMsDuration18 Minutes
Ease of comfort
- In-house TV
- Private, Safe Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Welcome Package
- Laundry, Dry-Cleaning
- Religious facilities
- Parking available
Food and Language Assistance
- Diet on Request
- Delicious International Cuisine
- Translation services
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Medical records transfer
- Online Doctor Consultation
- Post-treatment followup
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
With our family-like care we extend to all our customers, we've earned the trust of patients across more than 50 countries