- Dr Suraj Munjal is a qualified MBBS, MS – Ophthalmology.
- He is currently heading the Spectra Eye Centres at Delhi and Mauritius— Refractive Centre at Fortis, Darner and Eye Department at Apollo, Welkins.
- One of the highest users of Multifocal & Toric IOL in Delhi
- He is registered with the Council of Mauritius and Nigeria for performing surgeries
- Regularly organizes free treatment camps for the underprivileged
- Consultant Eye surgeon to the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Mizoram, India.
- One of the leading users of ICL in North India
- Among the top three users of ICL for Biotech Vision Care Pvt Ltd, a leading manufacturer of Ophthalmic products.
- Throughout his career, he has performed about 25000 Cataract surgeries, 1000 Lasik surgeries, 1000 Squint surgeries, and 1000 Corneal transplants.
Dr. Suraj Munjal- MBBS, MS - Ophthalmology Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon, New Delhi, India
Dr Suraj Munjal is a well-known Ophthalmologist in Greater Kailash, Delhi, who has been practising for 18 years
Dr Suraj Munjal specializes in a wide variety of eye care services ranging from simple to complex
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- MBBS - PGIMS, Rohtak
- MS (Ophthalmology) - University College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- PhacoEmulsification Fellowship - Aditya Jyot Eye Hospital, Mumbai
- Clinical Fellow of University Hospital - Tuebingen, Germany
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.