- Has authored the publication (Khorsandi M, Banerjee A, Singh H, Srivastava A.R.) titled ‘Is a tricuspid annuloplasty ring significantly better than a De Vega’s annuloplasty stitch when repairing severe tricuspid regurgitation?’ It was published to Interact with Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgery in the year 2012.
- Dr. Srivastava also has extensive experience in performing reconstructive surgeries on neonates and infants.
- He is a strong advocate and practitioner of early corrective repair wherever possible.
- Dr. Srivastava finds keen interest in minimally accessed Aortic valve and Mitral valve surgery.
He has work experience of over 20 years and has had training in Minimal Access Cardiac Surgery and Robotic Cardiac Surgery from East Carolina Heart Institute.
- Pediatric Cardiology,
- Pediatric Cardiac Surgery, and
- Minimal Access Cardiac surgery.
List of Treatments
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Congenital Heart Disorder CHD
- Congenital Limb Defects Surgery
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Treatment
- Congenital Pseudarthrosis of the Tibia (CPT) Surgery
- Cloacal Malformation Surgery
- Double Inlet Left Ventricle (DILV) Treatment
- Double Outlet Right Ventricle (DORV) Surgery
- Pulmonary Atresia Surgery
- Single Ventricle Defects Surgery
- Transposition of the Great Arteries (TGA) Surgery
- Truncus Arteriosus Repair
- Truncus Arteriosus Treatment
- Tetralogy of Fallot Repair
- TAPVC – Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Connection Repair Arterial Switch
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Clinical Instructor- Robotic and Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery, East Carolina Heart Institute, Greenville, NC
- Clinical Fellow- Congenital Cardiac Surgery, The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
- Senior Consultant
- worked in East Carolina Heart Institute where he gained extensive experience in Minimal Access Cardiac Surgery and Robotic Cardiac Surgery.
- MBBS, C.S.J.M University, Kanpur, India
- MCh, G B Pant Hospital, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
- MS, King George Medical University Lucknow, India
Achievements and Awards
- Recipient of ‘Babu Kashi Ram Dhawan’ Gold Medal for Best Student in the year 2004 while pursuing M.S (Surgery), at King George Medical University, Lucknow, India.
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.