- Dr. Kumar has presented several research papers in international conferences and has publications in International as well as national journals.
- Dr. Kumar spearheaded the development of the Cardiac transplant program in Armed Forces Trained cardiac surgeons and intensivists for pediatric cardiac care of neonates and infants.
- Has previously served as Associate Professor of Cardiothoracic Surgery: Armed Forces Medical College and Army Hospital Research and Referral New Delhi.
Dr. Kumar has 20 years through which he has performed over 5000 open-heart surgeries.
- Coarctation of Aorta repair
- Atrial Septal Defect repair
- Ventricular Septal Defect repair
- Tetralogy of Fallot treatment
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus closure
List of Treatments
- Congenital Heart Disorder CHD
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Congenital Limb Defects Surgery
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Treatment
- Congenital Pseudarthrosis of the Tibia (CPT) Surgery
- Cloacal Malformation Surgery
- Pulmonary Atresia Surgery
- Single Ventricle Defects Surgery
- Transposition of the Great Arteries (TGA) Surgery
- Truncus Arteriosus Repair
- Truncus Arteriosus Treatment
- TAPVC – Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Connection Repair Arterial Switch
- Double Inlet Left Ventricle (DILV) Treatment
- Double Outlet Right Ventricle (DORV) Surgery
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
He is currently working as the Director, Fortis Escorts Heart Institute in New Delhi.
- MBBS, Armed Forces Medical College Pune
- MS, Armed Forces Medical College Pune
- DNB, CTVS – National Board of Examinations
- Fellowship, Mater Children’s Hospital, Brisbane Australia
Achievements and Awards
- Awarded the Gold Medal in ENT and Ophthalmology in Pune University
- Awarded Silver Medal in MS Gen Surgery Pune University
- Awarded the National Talent Search Examination national scholarship
- Awarded first place in Maharashtra for strategic surgical quiz 1999
- Awarded Bronze medal in National Surgical Quiz 2000
- Awarded CS Sadasivam Gold medal in Cardiothoracic Surgery in DNB CTVS
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.