- Guides the undergraduate and postgraduate students about orthopedics and bone and joint disorders.
- Actively participates as guest faculty in various national and international conferences of repute.
Dr. Harshwardhan Hegde- Dr. is employed as Director of the Department of Bone and Joint Fortis Hospital, Noida, New Delhi.
Has over 30 years of working as a specialist in various renowned hospitals and institutions.
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Knee Replacement
- Hip Replacement
- Neck and Spine Biopsy
- Spine Injury
- Shoulder Replacement
- Elbow Replacement
List of Treatments
- Acetabular Fixation
- ACL Reconstruction
- Revision ACL Reconstruction Surgery
- Acromioclavicular Joint Repair
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis Treatment
- Amputation – Below Knee
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy
- AnteAnkle Arthroscopy
- Anterior Posterior Repair Colporrhaphy Cost in India
- Arthroscopic Debridement of Calcium Deposits
- Arthroscopic Meniscectomy
- Boutonniere Deformity Treatment
- Carpal Tunnel Release (CTR) Open or Endoscopic
- Cemented Total Hip Replacement
- Cementless Total Hip Replacement (THR) Surgery
- Cervical Corpectomy
- Cervical Spondylosis
- Congenital Limb Defects Surgery
- Congenital Pseudarthrosis of the Tibia (CPT) Surgery
- Corrective Osteotomy and fixation and bone graft
- Corrective osteotomy, fixation and ligament reconstruction surgery
- Debridement of wound, burn, or infection
- Foot and Ankle Deformity Correction
- Elbow Arthroscopy
- Elbow Replacement Surgery
- High Flex Knee Replacement
- High Tibial Osteotomy
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Hip Reconstruction Surgery
- Femoroacetabular Impingement (FAI) Surgery
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Knee Meniscectomy
- Knock knee surgery
- Knee Replacement Surgery
- Legg-Calve-Perthes Disease (LCPD) Treatment
- Lateral Retinacular Release Surgery
- Lateral Epicondyle Release (Tennis Elbow)
- Ganglion Cyst Excision
- Osteochondral Autografting – Mosaicplasty Surgery
- Open Reduction of Fracture
- Palmar Fasciectomy
- Repair of Choanal Atresia
- Repair of Shoulder Rotator Cuff
- Partial Hip Replacement Surgery – Unilateral Hip Replacement
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Patello Femoral Replacement
- Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery
- Pollicization Surgery
- Prolapsed Disc
- Minimally Invasive Hip Resurfacing
- Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery
- Meniscal Repair
- Percutaneous Balloon Compression (PBC)
- Limb Lengthening
- Hip Augmentation
- Lower femoral Osteotomy
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Has previously worked as a Consultant, Baroda Medical College.
- Has also served as the Senior Consultant in Apollo Hospitals, Ahmedabad. Gujarat.
- MS, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda in 1988.
- MBBS, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda in 1983.
Achievements and Awards
- Dr. Hegde pioneers in his field and is the first person to successfully operate Robotic spinal surgery.
- He is also a member of the Indian Medical Council, Delhi Medical Council, Haryana Medical Council, and Girdlestone Orthopedic Society, UK.
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr S.K.S Marya is a prominent orthopaedic surgeon and is highly acknowledged for performing more than 15,000 joint replacements surgeries, with over 3,500 simultaneous knee replacement and 3000 hip replacement surgeries in his illustrious career. Read More
Dr. Rai is currently working as Director in the Department of Vascular Surgery at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket -New Delhi. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.