- Currently, is serving as a respected and active member of The Sociedade Americana de Oncologia Clinica and European Society of Medical Oncologist.
- Dr. Joshi is also registered with The Maharashtra Medical Council since the year 2006.
- He takes keen expertise in treating breast cancer management, head & neck tumor, chemotherapy, hematological malignancies, melanoma treatment, and many others.
Dr. Kshitij Chandrakant Joshi-
He is a practicing Oncologist with over 10 years of work experience in excellence and has treated several cases of lymphomas and solid malignancies.
solid malignancies in lung, breast,
solid malignancies in the colon,
solid malignancies in the prostate,
solid malignancies in GIT,
List of Treatments
- Cancer Treatment
- Adrenal Cancer Treatment Cost in India
- Basal Cell and Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Bone Cancer Treatment
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Reconstruction with muscle skin flap
- Carcinoma of Unknown Primary (CUP) Treatment
- Carcinoid Tumors Treatment
- Castleman Disease Treatment
- Endometrial Cancer Treatment
- Esophagus Cancer Treatment
- Invasive Lobular Carcinoma
- LEEP – Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure
- Malignant Mesothelioma Treatment
- Medullary Carcinoma
- Metastatic Tumors Treatment
- Modified radical mastectomy
- Osteosarcoma (OS) Treatment
- Ovarian Cancer Surgery
- Ovarian Primary Peritoneal Cancer
- Ovarian Sex Cord Stromal Tumor
- Ovarian Germ Cell Tumor
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma Treatment
- Testicular Cancer Treatment
- Testicular Implant
- Thymoma and Thymic Carcinoma Treatment
- Thyroid Cancer Treatment
- Vulvar Cancer Treatment
- Wilms Tumor (Nephroblastoma)
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
● Also associated with the Mumbai Oncocare center as Medical and Pediatric Oncologist and Hematologist.
● Dr. Joshi is currently working as a Consultant in the Department of Oncology at Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai.
● Dr. Kshitij Joshi has done his DM in Medical and Pediatric Oncology and Hemato-Oncology from Gujarat Cancer Research Institute, Ahmedabad, a state-of-the-art institute and one of the largest cancer care centers in Asia.
● Has pursued his D.N.B in Medical Oncology from the National Board of Examination, Delhi. He has also cleared the ESMO exam and has European Certification in Medical Oncology.
Achievements and Awards
● Is serving as a respected and active member of The Sociedade Americana de Oncologia Clinica,
● European Society of Medical Oncologist, and
● The Maharashtra Medical Council since the year 2006.
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr Dinesh Khullar is the Director & Head of the Department - Nephrology & Kidney Transplant Medicine at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket with currently more than 23 years of experience. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.