- Dr. Peters is DHA Certified, and Specialist Bariatric Surgeon at Zulekha Hospital and Medeor Hospital, Dubai.
- He has been titled as ‘Surgeon Of Excellence’ by Surgical Review Corporation, USA.
- Dr. Atul Peters is a bariatric surgeon with a primary specialty in dealing with patients having excessive weight issues.
- He has been featured in the Limca Book of World Records for performing the maximum number of surgeries in a day.
Dr. N.C. Atul Peters- Dr. Peters is currently working as Director in the Department of Bariatric, Minimal Access & General Surgery at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket -New Delhi.
He has work experience of over 20 years and is an internationally renowned Bariatric surgeon.
- Bariatric Surgery,
- Metabolic Surgery, and
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery.
List of Treatments
- Abscess – Subphrenic Treatment
- Abscess Drainage
- Anti Reflux Procedures
- D2 Gastrectomy
- Gastric Banding Surgery
- Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Gastric Sleeve Surgery
- Partial Colectomy
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Whipple Surgery
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor GIST Treatment
- Chronic Intestinal Pseudo-Obstruction (CIP) Treatment
- Laparoscopic biliopancreatic diversion
- Salivary Gland Stone Removal
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Has served as the Senior Consultant & Head at Apollo Institute of Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery.
- Dr. Peters has also served as Consultant Bariatric Surgeon at NMC, in Muscat.
- Has been employed as Director & Head, Institute of Bariatric, Metabolic & Minimal Access Surgery, Fortis Hospitals, Shalimar Bagh, Fortis CDOC, Fortis Aashlok & Fortis La Femme, New Delhi.
- He has been serving as Director, Institute of Bariatric, Metabolic & Minimal Access Surgery, Primus Super Specialty Hospital, Delhi.
- Sr. Consultant & Chief- MAS, Max Super Specialty Hospital-Saket, Max Med Centre, Panchsheel Park, Delhi & Max Hospital-Gurgaon.
- MBBS, Christian Medical College and Hospital, Ludhiana, India
- DNB & MAS Fellowship – Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, India
- Basic Bariatric Training- Covidien Clinical Institute, Shanghai, China.
- Advanced Bariatric Training – Bariatric & Metabolic Institute (BMI), Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
- Has received Robotic Training – Da Vinci robotic training at Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences.
Achievements and Awards
- Dr. Peters has been accredited the “Surgeon Of Excellence” by Surgical Review Corporation, USA.
- He is also the first surgeon to kickstart a bariatric program in North West Africa, namely Nigeria & has conducted over 40 successful surgeries under this program.
- Dr. Peters holds the world record of conducting the highest number of Bariatric Surgeries in a day (sixteen), declared in the Limca Book Of World Records.
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr Chowbey, other than being acclaimed as one of the best few Bariatric surgeons in the World is also a philanthropist who initiated and nurtured various social initiatives to spread awareness among people about general health and medical problems. Read More
Dr. Chaudhary is the Senior Director & HOD, HPB Surgery & Liver Transplantation, and is currently working with BLK Super Specialty Hospital. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.