- Dr Naresh Trehan is currently associated as the chairman and managing director and is the chief cardiac surgeon at Medanta hospital, Gurgaon.
- The renowned Cardiovascular and Cardiothoracic surgeon is a graduate from King George Medical College.
- With an experience of over 40 years, he is considered India’s most successful cardiac surgeon.
- He has over 48000 heart surgeries to his name.
- He is the founder of Escorts heart Institute & Research Centre.
- He has also served as personal surgeon to thePresident of India since 1991.
- Awarded the Padma Shri, Padma Bhushan and Lal Bahadur Shastri National Award and many more prestigious awards.
Dr. Naresh Trehan- Chairman & Managing Director, Medanta Heart Institute, New Delhi, India
Dr Trehan is currently the Chairman & Managing Director of Medanta - The Medicity.
Dr Naresh Trehan is considered India's most successful cardiac surgeon with experience of over 40 years.
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- MBBS - KG Medical College, Lucknow, 1968
- Diplomate - American Board of Surgery, U.S.A 1977
- Diplomate - American Board of Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Fellow - Royal Society of Medicine London
- Fellow - American College of surgeries, USA
- Fellow - International Medical Sciences Academy
- Training in General Surgery - NYU Medical Centre
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr Kulbhushan Singh Dagar is Director Neonatal & Congenital Heart Surgery at Max Healthcare, Delhi with an experience of over 16 years in the field of cardiac surgery. Read More
Dr. Rai is currently working as Director in the Department of Vascular Surgery at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket -New Delhi. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.