- Her areas of expertise include Electromyography, Pediatric Neurosurgery, Neurological Problems, Epilepsy, Canalith Repositioning (CR), and Cerebral palsy.
- Dr. Rajni Farmania is a pediatric neurologist with more than 8 years of experience.
Dr. Rajni Farmania- Dr. Farmania is employed as the Consultant in the department of Pediatric Neurologist in BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi.
Dr. Farmania is a Pediatric Neurologist and is known for her versatile and research-centric approach.
- Cerebral palsy,
- Pediatric Neurosurgery,
- Neurological Problems,
- Canalith Repositioning (CR)
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Has previously served as the Senior Resident, All India Institute of Medical Sciences in New Delhi
- DM, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 2017
- MD, Rajasthan University of Health Science, Jaipur in 2011
- MBBS, Sambalpur University, Sambalpur in 2006
Achievements and Awards
- First prize for e-poster
- Third prize for platform presentation
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr Kulbhushan Singh Dagar is Director Neonatal & Congenital Heart Surgery at Max Healthcare, Delhi with an experience of over 16 years in the field of cardiac surgery. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.