- Dr. Khanna has performed more than 7,000 cardiac surgeries in a rich career of 25 years.
- He is one of the renowned cardiac surgeons in India with expertise in Beating Heart Surgeries, Cardiac Valvular Surgery, Mitral Valve, Aortic Valve, and Double Valve Replacements.
- He has socially contributed by being involved in the Community Outreach Services and creating mass awareness toward cardiac diseases.
Dr. Surendra Nath Khanna- Dr. Additional director, in the department of Adult CTVS (Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery) at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, Okhla Road.
Dr. Khanna has a vast experience of over 25 years and specializes in open-heart surgeries.
- Valve Repairs,
- Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery,
- Aortic Aneurysm Surgery, and
- Heart-Failure Surgery.
List of Treatments
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Treatment Cost in India
- Aortic Aneurysm Repair
- Aortic Dissection Repair Surgery Cost in India
- Aortic Stent Grafting Price in India
- Aortofemoral Bypass Surgery
- Aortic Valve Replacement Cost in India
- Arterial Switch Operation
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- AV Canal repair
- Glenn procedure
- Heart Bypass – Minimally Invasive CABG
- Heart Bypass Surgery (CABG)
- Redo CABG
- Heart Implants
- Heart Surgery
- Heart Transplant
- Balloon Angioplasty
- Balloon mitral valvotomy
- Balloon Valvuloplasty – Aortic
- Bentall procedure
- Blalock-Taussig (BT) Shunt
- Cardiothoracic surgery
- Cardiac Tumour Treatment
- Carotid Artery Stenosis
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Heart Double Valve Replacement
- Interrupted Aortic Arch Surgery
- Femoro-Femoral Bypass
- Magnetic Activated Sperm Sorting (MACS)
- PTE – Pulmonary Thromboendarterectomy
- Varicose Veins Treatment
- Vascular Lesion Surgery
- Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD) Treatment
- VSD Closure (Adult) Surgery
- Arterial Aneurysms
- Single Bypass and Valve Replacement
- Single Ventricle Defects Surgery
- Renal Vein Thrombosis Treatment
- Device Closure- ASD VSD
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- He has been working as a chief cardiac surgeon at various prestigious hospitals which includes San Raffaele Hospital, Mila, Italy King Edward Memorial Hospital, Mumbai Christian Medical College, Vellore Max Heart, and Research Institute, New Delhi, and Fortis Escorts Heart Institute New Delhi.
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Lucknow University, India,1986
- Master of Surgery (M.S), General Surgery, Lucknow University, India,1990
- Master of Chirurgerie (M.Ch), Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery, Mumbai University, India, 1995
- FICS (USA), FACS, FAMS, FICC
- FELLOW Cardiac Surgeon, SAN RAFFAELE HOSPITAL, MILAN, ITALY
- FELLOW Indian college of cardiology, ICC Bangalore
Achievements and Awards
has performed over 700 cardiac surgeries in 25 years as a cardiologist.
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr Kulbhushan Singh Dagar is Director Neonatal & Congenital Heart Surgery at Max Healthcare, Delhi with an experience of over 16 years in the field of cardiac surgery. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.