- Dr. Khandelwal is an award-winning doctor for his excellence in research
- He is the recipient of the ‘P N Taneja award of IAP Delhi’ for his excellent research paper titled “The incidence of ocular toxicity of Ethambutol in children (3 – 15 year) who are on intermittent Anti-tubercular therapy.”
- Finds keen interest and has in-depth knowledge of Pediatric bone marrow transplant from a matched sibling donor, cord blood transplantation, Hemoglobinopathies, and primary immune deficiency disorders.
Dr. Vipin Khandelwal- Dr. is employed as the Consultant & In-charge of Pediatric Haematol - Oncology, in the Centre For Bone Marrow Transplant in BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi.
Dr. Khandelwal is a renowned name in Pediatric Haematol Oncology and has a work experience of more than 10 years.
- Pediatric bone marrow transplant from a matched sibling donor,
- Cord blood transplantation,
- Primary immune deficiency disorders
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Has been employed as the Registrar in Department of Pediatrics, Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi
- Was Senior Registrar, Pediatrics, Lok Nayak Hospital and Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi
- Has taught as Associate Professor in the Department of Pediatrics, SMS Medical College, Jaipur
- Has served as the Observer in Pediatric Oncology, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- Consultant, In-charge of Pediatric Haemato-oncology, BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
- MD, Pediatrics in Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
- Fellowship, Pediatric Hematology & BMT, Apollo Specialty Hospital, Chennai
- Observership, Pediatric Oncology, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
Achievements and Awards
- Has been awarded for his research in Papers titled ’Experience with PEG Asparagine’s in Children with newly diagnosed ALL’ in PHOCON 2011, November, in the year 2011, and
- Recipient of ‘P N Taneja award of IAP Delhi’ for his excellent research paper titled “The incidence of ocular toxicity of Ethambutol in children (3 – 15 year) who are on intermittent Anti-tubercular therapy” held in Dec 2007
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.