- Provided treatment to over 35,000 patients worldwide since 2007 for various ailments.
- It is the first Hospital to offer Total Knee Replacement surgery in western region of India.
- Shalby Hospital is also the winner of various prestigious awards like Rajiv Gandhi National Quality Award and FICCI Operational Excellence Award.
- Has also been awarded the CNBC Bajar Award for Excellence in Healthcare Services.
- Have provided at-home medical treatments to 2000 patients through Shalby Homecare facility.
- Runs Out Patient Departments (OPDs), across India as well as abroad, like, in Kenya and Uganda.
- Provides Specialty Clinics for Stroke, Epilepsy, Acidity, Snore & Sinus, Glaucoma, Sleep Study, Diabetes, Liver, Kidney, Asthma, Fertility, Obesity, Hypertension and Radiotherapy.
- Specializes in Joint Replacement Surgery, Critical Care & Trauma, Spine Surgery, Neurology and NeuroSurgery, Ortho-Oncology Surgery, Cardiology & Minimal Invasive Cardiac Surgery, Sports Injury, Kidney Transplant and Liver Transplant Counselling.
- Founder Dr. Vikram Shah has been felicitated by Ethicon India for the development of the ‘OS Needle’.
- Accredited by NABH, NABL, ISO 9001:2008.
- Ahmedabad, India
- Established in : 1994
- Number of Beds : 1700
- Multi Speciality
Established in 1994, Shalby Hospital is a NABH, NABL and ISO certified prestigious healthcare services provider.
Team & Specialities
Shalby's multi-specialty hospital has been constantly getting appreciation from patients who get expert healthcare solutions under one roof.
Has done more than 65,000 Joint Replacement Surgeries in India.
Offers care in over 25 medical disciplines.
Provides treatment under more than 40 Therapeutic Orders.
Dr. Vikram Shah, Head of the Joint Replacement Team, has performed over 20,000 surgeries in the years 1993-2009.
at an affordable cost.
Equipped with modern infrastructural techniques, Shalby Hospital takes great care of its patients.
- The hospital consists of 2000 beds.
- The Operation Theatres are equipped with Guided Air Flow for reduced infection rates.
- It is the first hospital in India to install and use the Body Exhaust System in Operation Theatres.
- Has 50 OPDs and Patient Follow-up Centres across India and 15 OPDs in the African Continent.
- Internet facility is available in all the rooms.
- Provides free consulting via email by expert doctors and Free Telemedicine / Skype facility for prior appointments.
- Guest house facilities for stay and recovery after the surgery and service apartment is also available for relatives / attendants.
- Choice of cuisine & Prayer Room are also provided.
Location & Address
Opp. Karnavati Club, Sarkhej - Gandhinagar Highway, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015, India
AirportDistance18 kmDuration38 min
Ease of comfort
- In-house TV
- Private, Safe Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phones allowed
- Laundry, Dry-Cleaning
- Religious facilities
- Parking available
- Nanny services
Food and Language Assistance
- Diet on Request
- Delicious International Cuisine
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Medical records transfer
- Online Doctor Consultation
- Post-treatment followup
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
With our family-like care we extend to all our customers, we've earned the trust of patients across more than 50 countries