- Dr. Amrish is an expert in performing Embolectomy, Re-Exploration, Vascular Surgeries, LIMA Harvesting, Proximal & Distal Anastomosis, as well as Sternotomy & Closer.
- He has a significant media presence and has obtained training in cardiac surgery as well.
Dr. Amrish Kumar is a well-known interventional cardiologist having over 13 years of experience serving in both clinical and surgical processes.
- Cardiac Surgery, and
- Endo Venous Laser Therapy, especially in Varicose Veins
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Has experience of practicing in Paras Hospital, Sushant Lok-I, Gurgaon as a Sr. Consultant in the CTVS Department.
- Dr. Amrish Kumar has also served in Fortis Hospital -Noida, Jai Ambe Hospital-Ghaziabad, Mridula health Care-Ghaziabad, and as an intern at Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi.
- M.B.B.S – St. Petersburg State Medical Academy in the year 2002
- S- Department of Surgery- St. Petersburg State Medical Academy in the year 2004
- CH- Cardiac Surgery
- Ph.D.- under Professor Plotnikov Y.V on the topic ‘Choice of medical tactics at the bleeding from the chronic stomach ulcer for patients younger than 60 years.’
Achievements and Awards
- Featured in the program centered on TAR – OPCABG (Total Arterial Revascularization) “Aortic NO-TOUCH TECHNIQUE”
- Has had over 7 research articles published in national and international journals.
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr. Soni is currently working as a Consultant in the department of Neuro & Vascular Interventional Radiology at Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.