- (Dr. Prasad is currently serving as the senior consultant at the Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi)
- Serving as the Junior Consultant, Charing Cross Medical School, London
- Is one of the few surgeons performing ETS for Hyperhidrosis
- Has worked at Charing Cross Medical School, London where he started Laparoscopic surgery
- Has performed the world’s 1st Thoracoscopic removal of the Hydatid cyst from lungs
Dr. Arun Prasad- Currently counts in one of the world’s youngest surgeons with the experience of over 7000 laparoscopic operations.
Has Laparoscopic surgical experience for 24 years making him one of the most celebrated surgeons globally.
- Robotic and Laparoscopic Gastric bypass.
- Laparoscopic Gastric banding for Morbid Obesity.
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery.
- Pioneers in robotic single anastomosis gastric bypass surgery in the world.
- Laparoscopic Hernia Repair.
List of Treatments
- Abscess – Intra Abdominal Treatment
- Abscess Drainage
- Abscess – Subphrenic Treatment
- Adhesion Surgery Cost in India
- Anti Reflux Procedures
- Bartholin Abscess excision and drainage
- Bariatric Surgery for Weight Loss Cost in India
- Bile Duct Cancer Treatment
- Chronic Intestinal Pseudo-Obstruction (CIP) Treatment
- D2 Gastrectomy
- Disc Herniation
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Esophagus Cancer Treatment
- Gallbladder Cancer Treatment
- Gastric Banding Surgery
- Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor GIST Treatment
- Gastric Sleeve Surgery
- Haemorrhoids Treatment
- Laparoscopic biliopancreatic diversion
- Partial Colectomy
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Stomach Cancer Treatment
- Stapled Haemorrhoidectomy (Piles)
- Small Intestine Cancer Treatment
- Salivary Gland Stone Removal
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Serving as HOD, The Department of Surgery, Manipal Hospital, in GI, Thoracic, Bariatric and Robotic surgery
- Clinical and academic coordinator at Apollo Hospital
- Set up telemedicine and CME program
- Appeared in Hospital Executive Briefings of Joint Commission International (JCI), Lisbon, Portugal, 2007
- MBBS (1983) Armed Forces Medical College
- MS Surgery (1988) Maulana Azad Medical College
- FRCS (1990) The Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, U.K.
Achievements and Awards
- One of the very few Indians to be a tutor in Laparoscopic Surgery at The Royal College of Surgeons, London.
- Presently, is tutoring in Surgery for the Royal College of Surgeons of UK.
- Performed 1st laparoscopic surgery for cholecysto-colic fistula.
- Performed 1st Thoracoscopic Surgery for Pulmonary Hydatid Cyst in the World. Limca Book of Records
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr Chowbey, other than being acclaimed as one of the best few Bariatric surgeons in the World is also a philanthropist who initiated and nurtured various social initiatives to spread awareness among people about general health and medical problems. Read More
Dr. Rane is currently working as a Consultant in the Department of Oncology at Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai. Read More
Dr. Chaudhary is the Senior Director & HOD, HPB Surgery & Liver Transplantation, and is currently working with BLK Super Specialty Hospital. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.