- With 17 years of experience, Dr Kharya is one of the famed onco-surgeons in Delhi-NCR region.
- He is a Senior Consultant & Head Pediatric Hemato-oncology Immunology & Bone Marrow Transplant at Artemis Hospitals, Gurgaon (Delhi-NCR).
- In 2009 he joined his fellowship in Pediatric hemato – Oncology & BMT at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital which he completed in 2011.
- He is skilled in transplanting children with various blood disorders benign or malignant, immunological diseases etc. nationally and internationally.
- He has also presented many papers in national and international conferences and journals.
- Dr Kharya is credited for doing the first haploidentical bone marrow transplant for sickle cell disease in India
- Dr Kharya along with his team has performed more than 600 bone marrow transplants.
Dr Gaurav Kharya has an experience of over 17+ years and is one of the best Surgical Oncologists in India.
Dr. Gaurav Kharya is highly experienced in Surgical Oncology.
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- MBBS, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur
- DCH, Baba Raghav Das Medical College, Gorakhpur
- DNB, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
- Fellowship, he Great north Children’s hospital, Newcastle upon tyne, United Kingdom
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr Kulbhushan Singh Dagar is Director Neonatal & Congenital Heart Surgery at Max Healthcare, Delhi with an experience of over 16 years in the field of cardiac surgery. Read More
Dr. Walia is currently working as Principal Director and Head - Neurosurgery for Max Saket Complex at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket -New Delhi. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.