- Dr. Verma is the recipient of Ted Rogers Fellowship from Mayo Clinic in the USA.
- Has also performed over 3000 complex AV fistula surgeries for patients on dialysis.
- His expertise lies in Laser treatment of Varicose Veins, Intra-arterial thrombolysis procedures, Venus Ulcers, and cellulitis.
Dr. Himanshu Verma- Vascular surgeon with over 11 years of work experience performing over 3000 surgeries.
A member of Vascular Society of India has worked with a range of prestigious hospitals across the country
- Aortic and peripheral bypasses for atherosclerotic diseases
- Varicose vein – Laser/RFA/ Iliac vein stenting
- Complex redo vascular surgeries
- Diabetic foot- Angioplasty/ Bypasses & wound care
- Abdominal Aortic aneurysm repair
- Thrombolysis for DVT & Acute limb ischemia
List of Treatments
- Varicose Veins Treatment
- Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD) Treatment
- PTE – Pulmonary Thromboendarterectomy
- Renal Vein Thrombosis Treatment
- Debridement of wound, burn, or infection
- Vascular Lesion Surgery
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm Treatment
- Aortic Aneurysm Repair
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Treatment
- Arterial Aneurysms
- Rotational Atherectomy
- Sclerotherapy – Spider Vein Treatment
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Currently working as a senior consultant, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
- Consultant, Narayana Multispecialty Hospital
- Senior consultant, Medanta – The Medicity, Gurgaon
- Consultant, Consultant Max group of hospitals, Saket, Smart & Gurgaon
- Consultant, NKS Super specialty Hospitals, Delhi & Panipat.
- Fellow at Ted Rogers Mayo Clinic, USA
- MBBS, BHU, Varanasi in 2006
- MS General Surgery, BHU, Varanasi in 2011
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Vascular & Endovascular Surgery, Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences, Bangalore in 2013
- Ted Rogers clinical research fellowship in Vascular Surgery, Division of Vascular Surgery, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, the USA in 2016.
Achievements and Awards
- He has over 40 publications including 9 book chapters and more than 25 presentations to his credit.
- Was awarded 1st Prize for his project – Beyond Cephalic Vein- case series of 148 Failed AV Fistula with Exhausted Cephalic Vein.
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr. Rai is currently working as Director in the Department of Vascular Surgery at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket -New Delhi. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.