- Dr. Palep is adept in performing Sleeve Gastrectomy with Duodenojejunal bypass- one of the new and modern weight loss surgery methods with favorable outcomes in treating excess weight loss.
- He has a special interest in bariatric surgery, single-incision surgery, surgery for reversal of type II Diabetes Mellitus, Robotic GI Surgery, and Advanced and complex GI and HPB surgeries
Dr. Jaydeep Palep- Dr. Palep is currently working as Director in the Department of Bariatric & Minimal Access Surgery at Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai.
Dr. Palep is a renowned surgeon and is currently serving with over 18 years of work experience.
- Sleeve Gastrectomy with Duodenojejunal bypass,
- Banded Sleeve Gastrectomy,
- Banded Gastric Bypass,
- Mini Gastric Bypass,
- Robotic Gastrointestinal surgery,
- Laparoscopic Surgery,
- I. Surgery
List of Treatments
- Abscess – Intra Abdominal Treatment
- Abscess Drainage
- Abscess – Subphrenic Treatment
- Anti Reflux Procedures
- Bariatric Surgery for Weight Loss Cost in India
- Bile Duct Cancer Treatment
- D2 Gastrectomy
- Gallbladder Cancer Treatment
- Esophagus Cancer Treatment
- Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Gastric Sleeve Surgery
- Partial Colectomy
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Stomach Cancer Treatment
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor GIST Treatment
- Chronic Intestinal Pseudo-Obstruction (CIP) Treatment
- Laparoscopic biliopancreatic diversion
- Haemorrhoids Treatment
- Stapled Haemorrhoidectomy (Piles)
- Adhesion Surgery Cost in India
- Bartholin Abscess excision and drainage
- Disc Herniation
- Small Intestine Cancer Treatment
- Salivary Gland Stone Removal
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Has previously worked as Consultant, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai, 2015
- Has previously been Associate Professor, Sir JJ Group of Hospitals and Grant Medical College, 2013
- Has previously also worked as Consultant, Saifee Hospital, 2012
- MS (General Surgery) – T N Medical College & BYL Nair Hospital
- FIAGES, FALS, FALS (Bariatrics)
- Is the recipient of Fellowship in Robotic and Advanced GI Laparoscopy, Italy
- Is the recipient of Fellowship in Bariatric Surgery, Boston, USA
- Is the recipient of Fellowship in Advanced Laparoscopy, Bordeaux, France
Achievements and Awards
- Recipient of ‘Marquis Who’s Who’ awards in the field of Medicine and health care (USA) 2011-12.
- Has authored a paper titled ‘Palep JH Commentary: live telecast surgery on shaky ground Indian Journal of Medical Ethics’, Vol VIII No 4, Oct-Dec 2011,245.
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr Chowbey, other than being acclaimed as one of the best few Bariatric surgeons in the World is also a philanthropist who initiated and nurtured various social initiatives to spread awareness among people about general health and medical problems. Read More
Dr. Chaudhary is the Senior Director & HOD, HPB Surgery & Liver Transplantation, and is currently working with BLK Super Specialty Hospital. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.