- Has experience of more than 16 years in his field.
- Is experienced in handling cases of children born premature, have breathing problems since birth, and/or those who need ventilation or artificial breathing, or need parenteral nutrition & special central line.
Dr. Kumar Ankur- Dr. Ankur is employed as the Senior Consultant of Neonatology in the Department of Centre For Child Health in BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi.
Dr. Ankur finds specialization in development assessment in viral fever management in neonates.
- New Born Care
- Health Checkup (Pediatric)
- Development Assessment
- Tonsillitis Treatment
- Infectious Disease Treatment
- Growth & Development Evaluation / Management
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Formally served as Consultant at Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi.
- Consultant, Dr. B.L.K. Super specialty Hospital.
- DNB, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi in 2010.
- MD, Sheth K.M.School of Post Graduate Medicine and Research, Gujarat University, India in 2007.
- MBBS, Darbhanga Medical College and Hospital, Bihar in 2002.
Achievements and Awards
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.