- Dr. Kamat has performed over 15000 endoscopic surgeries as a specialist.
- He has a research-driven career and is known for his study on Multiple chylous cysts of the abdomen causing intestinal obstruction.
- Has authored research papers in nationally and internationally renowned publications.
Dr. Manmohan Kamat- Dr. Kamat is currently working as Head & Sr Consultant in the Department of General & Minimally Invasive Surgery at Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai. Header
He has over 29 years of work experience as a specialist in his field.
- Laser Surgeries,
- Hernia and anorectal conditions,
- Diagnostic and Thoracoscopic Surgeries,
- Endo-laparoscopic Surgery
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Has previously been employed as Senior Consultant, R.N. Cooper Hospital, 2003
- Has also served as Senior Consultant, MW Desai Mun. Gen. hospital, 2003
- Is Associate Professor at Seth G.S Medical College & KEM Hospital Parel, 1999
- Is serving as Associate Professor at MLT Medical College Sion Hospital, 1993
- Has previously served as Senior Resident, T.N. Medical college & B.Y.L. Nair hospital, 1991
- Has worked as Senior Resident, T.N. Medical college & B.Y.L. Nair hospital, 1990
- MBBS from Topiwala National Medical College & BYL Nair Charitable Hospital in 1988,
- MS – General Surgery from Topiwala National Medical College & BYL Nair Charitable Hospital in 1991, and
- Fellowship in Laparoscopy from Tel Aviv University (TAU), Israel in 1999.
Achievements and Awards
- Has published papers on topics such as ‘Percutaneous the peritoneal shunt for syringomyelia’, ‘Multiple chylous cysts of the abdomen causing an intestinal obstruction’, ‘Hepatic trauma, our management of 62 cases’, and ‘The abdominal cocoon causing small bowel’ to name a few.
- Secured rank 2 in university while pursuing MS in Gen Surgery.
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr. Rane is currently working as a Consultant in the Department of Oncology at Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai. Read More
He has been widely recognized for his versatile and research-centric approach. Read More
Dr. Shah is currently working as a Senior Consultant and Head of the Department, Gastroenterology at Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.