- He has a keen interest in treating irritable bowel syndrome, GERD, peptic ulcers, colon infection, acute pancreatitis, bile duct cancer, and many more conditions.
- Choksi has previously worked as a consultant in several reputed hospitals such as Jaslok Hospital, Breach Candy Hospital, Jagjivanram Western Railway Hospital, Asian Heart Institute, Seven Hills Hospital, Kasturba Hospital, and many others.
Dr. Ajay P Choksi-
Dr. Choksi is a specialist for the last 25 years and is a member of prestigious medical associations.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Peptic ulcers
- Colon infection
- Acute pancreatitis
- Bile duct cancer
List of Treatments
- Boutonniere Deformity Treatment
- Celiac Disease Treatment
- Chronic Intestinal Pseudo-Obstruction (CIP) Treatment
- Crohn’s Disease Treatment
- Duodenal Switch
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease GERD Treatment
- Hepatitis B Treatment
- Hepatitis C Treatment
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Treatment
- Peptic Ulcer Treatment
- Nissen fundoplication
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- He has been Practicing Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and G.I. Endoscopy since July 1989
- Worked as a professor in Gastroenterology at the B.Y.L. Nair Charitable Hospital and the T.N. Medical College Mumbai for 1 year (1984-85).
- Has also served as a lecturer in the department of Gastroenterology at the B.Y.L. Nair Charitable Hospital and the T.N. Medical College Mumbai for more than 3years (1985-89).
- Since 1989 has served in the capacity of a Consultant (Gastroenterology) in several prestigious hospitals in Mumbai such as Jaslok Hospital, Breach Candy Hospital, Jagjivanram Western Railway Hospital, Asian Heart Institute, Seven Hills Hospital, Kasturba Hospital, Conwest Jain Clinic Group of Hospitals, Bharatiya Arogya Nidhi Hospital, BCJ General Hospital, Jeevan Vikas Kendra Hospital, and Hindu Sabha Hospital to name a few.
- Pursued his M.B.B.S from Mumbai University,
- Pursued his M.D. in General Medicine from Mumbai University,
- Pursued his D.M. in Gastroenterology from Mumbai University, and
- N.B. in Gastroenterology from The National Board of Examination
Achievements and Awards
- Choksi is an active and honored member of the Indian Society of Gastroenterology, the Indian Association for Study of Liver Diseases, The Society of G.I. Endoscopy of India, The Association of Physicians of India, The Gastroenterology Research Society, Indian Medical Association, and The Association of Medical Consultants.
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr Chowbey, other than being acclaimed as one of the best few Bariatric surgeons in the World is also a philanthropist who initiated and nurtured various social initiatives to spread awareness among people about general health and medical problems. Read More
He has been widely recognized for his versatile and research-centric approach. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.