- He is an active member of Bombay Orthopedic Association, Indian Orthopedic Association and Annual conference (IOACON), AO spine, Bombay Spine society, Western India Regional Orthopedic Conference (WIROC), Association of Spine Surgeons of India (ASSI), Johnson and Johnson Annual Travelling Fellowship Program, Bangladesh Spine Society, Maharashtra Orthopedic Association, Vidarbha Orthopedic Association, and International AO faculty.
- Bapat has received a fellowship at Queens Medical Center Nottingham the UK and is the recipient of the Global Outreach Fellowship from the prestigious Scoliosis Research Society.
- He has also authored several international publications nationally and internationally and has presented over 100 citations.
Dr. Bapat has performed over 8000 spine surgeries and has a career of 19 years of specialization.
- Degenerative Spine,
- Tumors Surgery,
- Complex and Revision Surgeries,
- Fracture reconstruction surgery,
- Deformity surgery,
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery,
- Craniovertebral junction surgery
List of Treatments
- Spine Surgery
- Artificial Spine Lumbar Disc Replacement
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy
- Cervical Spondylosis
- Corrective osteotomy, fixation and ligament reconstruction surgery
- Patello Femoral Replacement
- Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery
- Pollicization Surgery
- Prolapsed Disc
- Minimally Invasive Hip Resurfacing
- Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery
- Meniscal Repair
- Spasticity Treatment
- Spondylolisthesis Treatment
- Kyphosis (Hunchback) Treatment
- Scoliosis Spine Surgery
- Early Onset Scoliosis Surgery
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis Treatment
- Lumbar Laminectomy for Spine
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Spinal Dysraphism Treatment
- Spine Decompression Surgery
- Slip Disc
- Spina Bifida Treatment
- Spinal Cord Stimulation for Pain
- Spinal Endoscopic Surgery
- Spinal Fusion Surgery
- Spinal Instrumentation
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Detethering surgery
- Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty
- Spleen Removal – Splenectomy
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Is currently serving as the Director and Senior Consultant at Nanavati Super Speciality.
- DNB, (Orthopaedics/Orthopaedic Surgery) DNB board, New Delhi
- MS, in the year 1999, King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College
- MBBS, in the year 1996, King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College
Achievements and Awards
- Recipient of the Karmakar Gold Medal
- Recipient of the Pandurangi Award for Best Resident in Orthopedics
- Recipient of the IOACON Appreciation Award
- Recipient of the Best Clinical Research Paper Award
- Recipient of the ASSI Award
- Recipient of the Masalawala Best Paper Award Session
- Recipient of the SM Tuli Best Case paper award
- Recipient of the ASSI-Ingalhalikar Gold Medal for Best Clinical Paper and MOA (Maharashtra Orthopedic Association ) best paper award.
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr. Walia is currently working as Principal Director and Head - Neurosurgery for Max Saket Complex at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket -New Delhi. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.